guy Fawkes
    guy Fawkes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Jordan Wynn Quits Utah Utes

So, I know this news is already a day old, but I thought I'd bring it to the attention of anyone that hasn't seen it. Jordan Wynn has quit NCAAF and will not be returning to the Utes:

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/ncaaf...ury/57734024/1

I also want to point out that Wynn was very injury prone and when he would go down and the Utes had to bring in one of the backups Utes fans would often cheer his departure. The back ups are significantly better in the pocket and this is likely going to be seen as an improvement for the Utes team. Could be a spot to value bet them against BYU since Wynn's departure may be seen as bad for the Utes team, when in fact it brings extra value. With this news, the line against BYU has gone from Utah +3.5 to Utah +4.5. I'm not endorsing either side, just bringing the point to light.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: HoulihansTX

andco1
    andco1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2715

This will be Wynn's 4th shoulder surgery in 3 years. The backup, Hayes, was 6-3 as a starter last year after getting thrown in during the middle of the Washington game and wasn't even at Utah for spring ball. He is much more capable than Wynn and more importantly the team really likes this guy and seems to play much harder for him. There is a ton of value with Utah at +4.5 with most of these Holy war rivalry games being decided by 3 or less.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

How lucky are we the sports bettor in this situation? Home Dog, in state rivalry game, and the better QB is getting the nod.

M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6270

This sounds exactly the BYU situation with Heaps and Nelson last year.