CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

ND/Purdue

Will the long trip from Ireland take something out of the players.? Plus Purdue not a bad team.!

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Read the local newspapers, and see if there is mention of player fatigue.

I'm sure Coach Kelly has planned ahead knowing his players face a time zone correction.

chunk
    chunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19168

Quote Originally Posted by CappinTerp View Post
    Will the long trip from Ireland take something out of the players.? Plus Purdue not a bad team.!
    A better question might be....did the oddsmaker build this into the line? And if so, is there value in your estimation?

ConferenceChalk
    2013 YTD: 42-35-1
    ConferenceChalk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 164

I'm a Purdue fan, not betting but my lean is ND -14. Yes, this is Danny Hope's best team and talent-wise I think the spread is too big...HOWEVER I have no faith in Danny Hope managing the quarterback situation properly OR our offensive coordinator coming up with a good game plan. Hope has stated he is going to play 3 quarterbacks, and that alone should tell you he's clueless about what to do. I expect ND to load up underneath, which should cut off all of our curls, slants, and short routes that the offense lives on. ND will dare Purdue to go deep and I don't see Purdue taking advantage of this.

On defense, Purdue has a major, major weakness at linebacker and unless the D-Line plays exceptionally well (it's possible) they could run all over us.

All that said, I think there are better plays out there, I would objectively leave this one alone. But hard for me to be objective

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Really want to take Purdue, but I agree re: the QB's.

If you have two quarterbacks, you have no quarterback.