Joepbj
    Joepbj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 258

3 Easiest plays for this weekend

Nevada -1 Bulls travel 3000 miles to play Nevada who is completely dominant at home. High scoring game but BJ Daniels doesn't have enough weapons to get the W on the road here. Bulls 1-9 ATS last 10. Wolfpack 13-1 SU last 14 home games and this is their opener, after they beat a good Cal team on the road last week. I'll take the -1 all day. Nevada 38, S. Florida 28

East Carolina +23 I'm not betting this based on the Cocks' lackluster performance last week, I'm taking the Pirates here because the Cocks just don't have enough weapons to win by more than 3 TD's. Lattimore can run for 200 yds but their QB is banged up and probably won't even play. Their backup is not good. ECU is a very scrappy team and will score enough to keep this inside the number. Week 1 last year, Cocks won a high scoring game by 19. I'd argue that team was much better than this year's team. This doesn't matter, but ECU 2-0 SU on the road at USC. USC 24, ECU 17

Virginia -10 I don't see how UVA doesn't cover this. Penn St. is dreadful. Scott Stadium will be packed and the Nittany Lions will not be able to keep up with UVA's passing game. London will have his team ready to start 2-0 via a double digit victory. Penn St. is baddddd and I'm not discrediting Ohio here, who is actually a pretty decent team.

pimpinaces
    pimpinaces's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1470

Im all over nevada. This line is a joke. Nevada at home pistol off. Good luck!

Nathorp4
    Nathorp4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

USf is really good. Daniels has big day

Joepbj
    Joepbj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 258

Daniels is good, and USF is good at home, but Nevada is the correct play.

Nathorp4
    Nathorp4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Usf wins outright by a atleast 7