Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

WASHINGTON at LSU Thoughts and input are much appreciated! -23.5

I watched Washington play this past weekend, and yes they have a good quarterback in Price, and can score, but I do not see it happening with the defense and pass rush of LSU, especially with this being a home game for LSU. Also, the defense of Washington is not good at all, and I can see LSU putting points on the board without much problem.

Your thoughts and input are much appreciated! The line as I write this is -23.5 LSU

AskWhole702
    CupCakes
    AskWhole702's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lsu will cover .99.9 percent sure. "So you don't know?"

Degenerate Life
    Degenerate Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

UW is really banged up DE Jamora, RB Callier, out for season; RT Riva is doubtful.

Urbanwildlife

Thank you for adding that information to my post Degenerate Life, as I was going to, but totally spaced it out.

Azshadios
    Azshadios's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1607

the trench lately for good team is when they score enough pts, would more than likely to put their back-up in and that can messed up the game just like USC game and OREGON game

Urbanwildlife

and that scares the hell out of me Azshadios, as it contributed in a very big way to my worse weekend in my life gambling on college football, as I had both of those teams you mentioned, plus a couple more.

Urbanwildlife

venture
    venture's Avatar Become A Pro!

Are you sure you watched the UW game? UW scored 2 off TD's in fisrt qtr then failed to put up anymore points. Offense looked sub par for 3 qtrs. The defense played great! One TD was on a cheap play (which I still think was illegal) besides that worlds better than last year.

Sarkisian has been notorious for holding back his playbook early in the season vs weak opponents. So I would look for better play calling but I dont think the huskies tackles will be able to protect Price. LT has one career start, the other is moving from guard to RT because the RT is out. He has played RT before but was not quick enough to protect versus avg to good pass rushers.

In sarkisians first year the DAWGS played LSU very tuff and covered the spread coming off a 0-12 season. UW's new defensive cordinatior is coached Tenn last couple years so he knows LSU. +23.5 is alot of points I think Huskies loss by 17-21. If LSU can cause alot of TO they can cover, besides that I dont see a greater than 21 point victory.

PS I'm a Husky Homer

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

I think LSU rolls here, even in Washington the Tigers would win by 3 scores

StripedSaint
    StripedSaint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

New here, so opinion may not yet be of worth. LSU/Saints/SEC fan
    I expect UW to be able to get into endzone. They did well in '09 and I expect the same. UW is going to be well prepared for this game and seek to make a statement. They will make LSU take chances in the passing game and I think LSU will answer. Look for a high scoring game and the OVER (53). BEWARE: If forecast calls for rain, the prediction is null and void, but I think is still likely. Miles will answer with a ground attack to wear UW down in the 2nd half.
    Good Luck

venture

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    I think LSU rolls here, even in Washington the Tigers would win by 3 scores
    They did play in Washington, LSU by 8

http://espn.go.com/ncf/recap?gameId=292480264

venture

Quote Originally Posted by StripedSaint View Post
    New here, so opinion may not yet be of worth. LSU/Saints/SEC fan
    I expect UW to be able to get into endzone. They did well in '09 and I expect the same. UW is going to be well prepared for this game and seek to make a statement. They will make LSU take chances in the passing game and I think LSU will answer. Look for a high scoring game and the OVER (53). BEWARE: If forecast calls for rain, the prediction is null and void, but I think is still likely. Miles will answer with a ground attack to wear UW down in the 2nd half.
    Good Luck
    Was at the Last Huskies/LSU game. LSU fans are by far my favorite fans that I have ever met. Pre game in the bar could talk to them about Pac/SEC to the BYU game. Very knowledgeable and classy fan base.

StripedSaint
    StripedSaint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by venture View Post
    Was at the Last Huskies/LSU game. LSU fans are by far my favorite fans that I have ever met. Pre game in the bar could talk to them about Pac/SEC to the BYU game. Very knowledgeable and classy fan base.
    I heard the same about UW fans. Everyone I talked to raved about their trip. I need to get up there. I have always been a fan of the Huskies. In addition, LSU has a lot to owe to one of our favorite UW alumni, Mark Emmert. LSU fans can get a bad rap, sometimes for good reason. If anyone you know is making the trip down, let them know to have thick skin, enjoy the ribbing, make friends, and then enjoy the food! Good luck this weekend. Geaux Purple & Gold!

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Nailed lsu -22 some time ago.
    I think they cover up to 26