pimpinaces
    pimpinaces's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1470

Might have found my first g.o.y play already. -26 thats an efing joke. Not as long as that loser coach is at usc. Someone in vegas put some bath salt in their weed.... All day. Bang it slam it bank it whatever!

Cuse +26. 30 unit 1st goy play
    Last edited by pimpinaces; 09-02-12 at 06:55 PM.

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like USC but will probably not play it, for the reasons I lost my bet on them yesterday, Kiffin pulling all the starters. There offense cannot be stopped.

ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

I'll be happy to take Cuse +26!

Wait before you take it! The line will rise because of the public over hyping USC

ZBOIZ

Syracuse will put up enough points to cover! There head coach use to be the Saints offensive cord! He will be ready offensively! As far as defense I don't know

pimpinaces

Lol i cant see this going up. Im snatching it at 26. If it goes up ill buy some more. Worste case this game is 40-20

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

games not at syracuse. its in east rutherford

ZBOIZ

I don't care where the game is played. It can be played on the moon I'm going Cuse in this one. I'll wait till Saturday because Im confident this one will rise

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

o i like the pick myself still a cross country trip.

pimpinaces

They are basing this game off a div 2 high school team in Hawaii?? Usc is a major let down team and lane kiffin is a joke. They barely beat a sorry minnesotta team at home this time last year. Yes they have seriouse talent but usc always keeps teams in games because they are not disiplinE...penalties..mistakes ext. Fallowed by a sorry coach

Urbanwildlife

USC is the number one team in the country for a reason.

ZBOIZ

Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwildlife View Post
    USC is the number one team in the country for a reason.
    Why because they have a good offense but an ok defense ???

+26 is a lot

pimpinaces

They are #1 because a 5 foot 6 inch from lsu got kicked off the team. Oklahoma is # 4 for a reason too and they had a dog fight playing U-Crap yesterday. Means nothing

Earlwolf
    Earlwolf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

I really think this is be a case of Northwestern's terrible DB's making Syracuse's offense look amazing. Syracuse is going to get USC's A game on Saturday, I honestly see USC winning by about 35. That being said, I'm not touching it.

pimpinaces

Northwestern is solid and so is the Cuse. Ligid D1 ball players. There not new mexico or troy. Ill take n.western or the cuse +26 unless they are playing Alabama or LSU a real ncaa defense. Usc defense = week sauce!

pimpinaces

Syarcuse can and will put up at least 18-24 pts

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

got usc -21 some time ago. Gonna stick with it.
    Good luck guys.

pimpinaces

Good luck. Dont kniw how you got -21 though

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Quote Originally Posted by pimpinaces View Post
    Good luck. Dont kniw how you got -21 though
    july 3rd

Earlwolf

Quote Originally Posted by pimpinaces View Post
    Northwestern is solid and so is the Cuse. Ligid D1 ball players. There not new mexico or troy. Ill take n.western or the cuse +26 unless they are playing Alabama or LSU a real ncaa defense. Usc defense = week sauce!
    I would love it if Syracuse kept it close, I'm actually going down to the meadowlands for the game. I have a inferiority complex with Syracuse football, if Greg Robinson came to your program, you would to

AdamL2424
    The Dynasty Continues......
    AdamL2424's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 136

Was on Hawaii Saturday but in all over SC in this game. First team defense looked a lot better than expected. This team is totally different than last years team. Players have atleast 2 years under MKs system now. The offense speaks for itself. Will take USC up to -31.

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14010

exactly adam2434 barkley/marquise lee combo is just lethal guys lee also returned ko. 100 yds. usc def. highly underrated they sit at no.1 for a reason

agharah1
    agharah1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1191

Usc lsu bama are the only legit contenders with florida state andoregon a distant second. Nobody else is even in the rear view. Usc will be up to 28.5 by kickoff.

Urbanwildlife

But as I pointed out I believe on this thread earlier, Kiffin puts in the back ups and then the cover takes place, which is exactly what happened last week, and many of us lost bank because of it. This is why I am staying away from the game at the present time, but I do feel if the starters were left in, it would be an easy cover. USC has probably the best offense in the country, and its starting defense is very good, but they have no depth in back ups.

AdamL2424

You are very right about the backups Urban. The problem isn't really the number of backups. It's the number of COMPETENT backups. LFK really needs to get those guys some game time. I just really think they cover up to 31.

Reno_Thor
    Reno_Thor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5264

I think Kiffin sees this game as a chance to show up the "east coast bias.". He likely viewed the Hawaii game as a scrimmage and given the chance will pound Syracuse into the turf. I see the Trojans scoring 50+ with the D/special teams accounting for two TDs on their own. SC defense won't give up more than 18 pts. Seems like a trap to me but that's my humble opinion.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11162

As I said in the Hawaii thread... When has Kiffin ever ran up the score? Once against cross city rival UCLA is about it.

I like Cuse and the points. If they don't make mistakes they will put up some points which should lead to an easy cover.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reno_Thor View Post
    I think Kiffin sees this game as a chance to show up the "east coast bias.". He likely viewed the Hawaii game as a scrimmage and given the chance will pound Syracuse into the turf. I see the Trojans scoring 50+ with the D/special teams accounting for two TDs on their own. SC defense won't give up more than 18 pts. Seems like a trap to me but that's my humble opinion.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Trojans can easily cover 28 on cuse.................

Reno_Thor

I agree Kiffin does not normally run up a score but I think he is in a spot here where he might. Reasons: east coast bias, Bama looking so good, Barkleys Heisman chances, and his first year off probation. They won by 21 last year and I'd say they are much better (2 TDs better?) this year. Again, just my opinion. Best of luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    As I said in the Hawaii thread... When has Kiffin ever ran up the score? Once against cross city rival UCLA is about it.

I like Cuse and the points. If they don't make mistakes they will put up some points which should lead to an easy cover.

AdamL2424

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post

Kiffin has really not had the defense to run up the score with. This defense is legit this year. Not on Bamas level don't get wrong but they are much improved.

luckyutah
    luckyutah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2565

At first glance I liked USC, but they got a KO return for a TD and an INT for a TD agasint Hawaii. Their offense didn't look as good as the scoreboard -- and they still didn't cover at home against Hawaii. That will probably scare me away.

Earlwolf

Did you see Syracuse? Northwestern had 2 huge punt returns and one for a td

Urbanwildlife

@luckyutah, did you actually watch the game? I did and the USC offense was dynomite, fricking awesome, despite having several passes dropped by receiver Lee.

Premature Capper
    Premature Capper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 348

Just bet the first half over. Both teams scored in the 40's last week and USC pulled their starters the last quarter. The halftime score should be 35-17 at a minimum!

Earlwolf

I think a real solid play is going with the over at 58, I can see USC putting up at least 42 and Syracuse putting up points late in the game when Kiffin pulls his starters. That might be my big play.

Reno_Thor

Quote Originally Posted by Premature Capper View Post
    Just bet the first half over. Both teams scored in the 40's last week and USC pulled their starters the last quarter. The halftime score should be 35-17 at a minimum!
    I like this +USC in the first half.