Nittany Lion
    Nittany Lion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 675

Quote Originally Posted by CapperGuy View Post
    Rather easy read which is why I stopped posting for so long because ppl are always so negative on sbr. Glad to see there are a lot of people who aren't pessimistic nor negative. Let's get this money, college football is that precious time of the year!
    Nice read, great cash. Are you gonna post some other plays later this season like this? You play NFL or just college? I'll keep an eye out for you. Hard to tell who is legit on this forum and who posts fake plays, I wish there was a way to highlight your name so if you post a thread later on I'll know it's you and not just some guy betting air or posting fake photo-shopped bet tickets. Wish I would have seen this thread earlier, I would have tailed you.

cmh329
    cmh329's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ballsy. Well done Sir.

venture
    venture's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by CapperGuy View Post
    Rather easy read which is why I stopped posting for so long because ppl are always so negative on sbr. Glad to see there are a lot of people who aren't pessimistic nor negative. Let's get this money, college football is that precious time of the year!
    There hear, but there losers who cares what they think. Let's hit this spread now.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

np, glad to see the work pay off.....yeah theres nothing like it...its like a drug

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

need BYU to pull a td out of their ass to finish this game... aint happening

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by Nittany Lion View Post
    Nice read, great cash. Are you gonna post some other plays later this season like this? You play NFL or just college? I'll keep an eye out for you. Hard to tell who is legit on this forum and who posts fake plays, I wish there was a way to highlight your name so if you post a thread later on I'll know it's you and not just some guy betting air or posting fake photo-shopped bet tickets. Wish I would have seen this thread earlier, I would have tailed you.
    Does it really matter how much a person bets? Does it matter if they use play money or don't actually place real money at all? The only thing matters is if someone is a decent capper or is on a win/lose streak. If they're hot then tail them, if they're not then fade.

There's a few cappers here that don't bet any money yet they are solid in their leans. There's a few others that bet thousands of dollars and don't have a clue.
    Points Awarded:

Balco10 gave Mac4Lyfe 3 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: CapperGuy

baskets

need BYU to pull a td out of their ass to finish this game... aint happening

this

baskets

even oddsmakers believe this game is dead.... won't post a live line to finish it off

Bigbill365
    Big Money Bettors
    Bigbill365's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1016

so do you rccomened playing Ml rather then the spread have you had better sucess doing this?

baskets

fukking had that fg kicker not missed that 25 yd'r.... would've won one of my bets at least

fukking fargg

MeatWad
    MeatWad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

Good job, nice read and win! Sure wish I had that kind of confidence to pound a game this early, although that may be your standard play. Should see BYU in the top 25 before long. GL with the season and thanks for sharing.

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

Quote Originally Posted by MeatWad View Post
    Good job, nice read and win! Sure wish I had that kind of confidence to pound a game this early, although that may be your standard play. Should see BYU in the top 25 before long. GL with the season and thanks for sharing.
    whoa lets not jump to conclusions yet. Yes I was on BYU -12.5 tonight but did anyone else see that BYU is pure shit in the Red Zone?

CapperGuy
    CapperGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 698

I play large ML college football plays on the regular simply because it's easier to read. However I did also take them at -11 because I really doubted the fact WSU would be able to go on the orad for the first time with a new squad and pull off an upset! I really regret not pounding the UNDER huge which was another big lean for me, but I am grateful for the wins.

DerekMadden
    DerekMadden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

CapperGuy

I come online at times, my family was visiting so this was my only play for the day. I literally spend all my time capping games so when I am free I will try to post them (usually spot betting), but it's not really something I do on the regular. GL to everyone this season, should be exciting and fun.

BeBrave
    Bang Biscuit
    BeBrave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 321

Go Big or Go Home

Nice Cash!

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Does it really matter how much a person bets? Does it matter if they use play money or don't actually place real money at all? The only thing matters is if someone is a decent capper or is on a win/lose streak. If they're hot then tail them, if they're not then fade.

There's a few cappers here that don't bet any money yet they are solid in their leans. There's a few others that bet thousands of dollars and don't have a clue.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

Almost 107 comp dollars with that bet.

Good job Capper.

CapperGuy

Hahahaha^

TheChancellor
    TheChancellor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 466

Hey Capper, thanks for the motivation to tail on that bet. It's one thing to say you're going large, but like I said... Seeing that ticket gave me all the confidence in the world to pull the trigger. Here's to more wins

playr101
    playr101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1511

congrats

-playr101

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Capper...what do you think about the Alabama ML...

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

I just wanted to say congratulations one more time man. Im sure you slept like a baby after that win

jagaf22
    jagaf22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 28

Just saw this thread. Nice call CG hope you stick around throughout the season!

First 12