imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Considering *HUGE* Bet on Oregon -10 Would like thoughts before..

I really like the Ducks in this spot. I think the Ducks win by at least 21 here.. I predict UCLA will have a bunch of 3 and outs and won't be able to establish any rhythm on offense. This is an extremely hostile enviroment this could get ugly quick..

Would love some thoughts on this game before I unload on it.. Very Likely this will be my biggest wager of the year...

Thanks in advance...

Wassymac
    Wassymac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Have to do a bit more research but at first glance Oregon was one of the sides that jumped out to me. A nice bounce back game for them after getting whooped at the best team in the PAC-10. I likely will be playing it for a couple units (atleast).

imgv94

Good!!! Very good to hear my man...

r2d2
    r2d2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

i actually think this line may come down a little. I too like the ducks to roll here, but i am going to wait until end of the week. Also, i will be riding the Cal train until they prove me wrong. I am going to lay some lumber on that line early in the week, cause i think the cal line will raise. Good luck

MPMEYER1982
    MPMEYER1982's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 408

I don't know how much more the line can go down since it opened up at -13. This to me is easy money as Oregon will rebound and handle UCLA easily. I'm with you IMGV on this one.

imgv94

Where do you see this line going.. Should I get down now or wait?

MPMEYER1982

I honestly don't see it going any lower than 10. How you can bet UCLA in this game is beyond me. UCLA has played 1 road game all year and they lost by 10 to Washington. Washington is no Oregon that is for sure. I would take the -10 before it starts to go back up. GL imgv as I'll be with you HUGE on this one. (FYI, my top bet last week was Iowa) and Oregon is my top bet this week.

imgv94

Alright my dogg MPMEYER is on the Ducks as well.. Let's kill em doggy..

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anybody know anything about Olson's status other than "questionable?"

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

img,

The only thing that concerns me is that Oregon is NOT very good on the defensive side of the ball. They've given up 24 to Fresno St., 33 to Oklahoma, and 45 to Cal.

Now, UCLA is not an OU or Cal and the Ducks are at home where they are very tough and it's on ABC TV.

What'd ya' think?

Doc JS

imgv94

Razz Olsen is out bud..

MPMEYER1982

Quote Originally Posted by Doc JS
    img,

The only thing that concerns me is that Oregon is NOT very good on the defensive side of the ball. They've given up 24 to Fresno St., 33 to Oklahoma, and 45 to Cal.

Now, UCLA is not an OU or Cal and the Ducks are at home where they are very tough and it's on ABC TV.

What'd ya' think?

Doc JS
    True but it isn't like UCLA's offense is explosive, they only managed to put 26 on a pathetic Rice defense at home. Oregon did manage to shut down a much more powerful offense in Arizona St (in Tempe) only giving up 13 points. I don't see this game being close, Oregon by 20+ points.

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

I watched the Cowan play last week and I might have had a better chance to cover if Olson stayed in the game...it appeared to me that Cowan was sharper...

on a side note can I just bitch for a second...what the penetrate was Mike Stoops doing when he onside kicked in the second quarter with a tie game?...UCLA has one legit TD drive in that game and I can't cover!...shit!...