FrattyCapper22
    FrattyCapper22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Adding:

LSU -11 (-120)
    5 UNITS

Before anyone says anything, I locked this in yesterday at 5:06 PM when the line was 11.5 at my book.

FrattyCapper22
    FrattyCapper22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Adding:

Nebraska -14 (-115) ​2 UNITS

mwl
    mwl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 618

"FrattyCapper22 has chosen not to receive private messages..."

briedward
    briedward's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3407

Fratty was banned, he can be reached on his gmail email which is fcmoney22

NittanyLionsFan
    Casey, show 'em how to smile.
    NittanyLionsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Banned? What? Why

YoGaddy
    Update your status
    YoGaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2203

Guess they didn't like him winning so much
    Last edited by YoGaddy; 11-23-12 at 05:36 PM.

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Let me guess, he was trying to sell picks, or had a ghost bumping his threads.

Hmmmmm.

SamDiamond

Quote Originally Posted by YoGaddy View Post
    Guess they didn't like him winning so much
    Wait, isn't Fratty from Mississippi State? And you just happen to have a Mississippi State avatar? Seriously?

YoGaddy
    Update your status
    YoGaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2203

Nice try but go back and look at all my post been here longer then just today. I personally know Fratty as well but nice try man

SamDiamond

Quote Originally Posted by YoGaddy View Post
    Nice try but go back and look at all my post been here longer then just today. I personally know Fratty as well but nice try man
    Okay, so you personally know him. Why was he banned? Shopping for clients?

SamDiamond

Okay, so the worm turns.

Fratty was client hunting. In his NCAA hoops thread, he was exchanging PMs asking for cash for his picks.

My favorite. There are like 12 guys, all with join dates in the last 4-7 days all acting as his champion. My guess?

He lost his ass, and needed something desperate for cash. Sad. Very sad.

alamo
    Why R.E.M. and not The Go-Betweens
    alamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10890

Fratty was a good kid. Just a winning player. These are frowned upon by SBR for obvious reasons.

SamDiamond

Quote Originally Posted by alamo View Post
    Fratty was a good kid. Just a winning player. These are frowned upon by SBR for obvious reasons.
    Do tell. What are the "obvious" reasons why SBR would frown on a player?

And-- until Fratty decided to start selling his picks, SBR didn't give him an ounce of trouble, did they?

NittanyLionsFan
    Casey, show 'em how to smile.
    NittanyLionsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Got this email from him today:

Brandon,

Good to hear from you, man! Due to unfortunate circumstances, I will not be able to post my plays on SBR anymore. The good news is that I have set up a private Twitter account that will contain all of my plays, and you can access them for a one time fee of only $50 via PayPal. Let me know if interested

Lol, kinda wack. I'd advise anyone who got the same email considering it not to pay him a dime. That won't end well if you do.

Smutbucket
    Smutbucket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13748

ya dont be fooled by this clowns record here on this thread. Its like +30units that I know of late posts/late changes that shouldnt be counted.....go figure the guy who was "just posting his picks for his own personal record keeping" ends up getting banned for trying to sell them...

SamDiamond

If you pay this kid you need a f'in lobotomy.

He sucks.

Two hints that he is a complete hack.

He betting model. List a bunch of early games, if they hit, post 10 more afternoon games, if they lose, CHASE with a gigantic 10 unit play--- oh yeah, post the game after it has started.

TeamMoney22
    TeamMoney22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 252

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    If you pay this kid you need a f'in lobotomy.

He sucks.

Two hints that he is a complete hack.

He betting model. List a bunch of early games, if they hit, post 10 more afternoon games, if they lose, CHASE with a gigantic 10 unit play--- oh yeah, post the game after it has started.
    I'm starting to worry about you. What is your obsession with Fratty and his threads? Do yo have nothing better to do than shit on his forums? It's getting a little weird. I think you miss him. That's cute.

SamDiamond

Quote Originally Posted by TeamMoney22 View Post
    I'm starting to worry about you. What is your obsession with Fratty and his threads? Do yo have nothing better to do than shit on his forums? It's getting a little weird. I think you miss him. That's cute.
    Let me get this right.

FrattyCapper22, and you're TeamMoney22?

Seriously? You couldn't make it less obvious?

Your first post is in this thread DEFENDING a hack kid pretending to be a tout?

TOUTS ARE SCUM. Repeat it, swirl it around, and say it loud. TOUTS ARE SCUM.

TeamMoney22
    TeamMoney22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 252

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    Let me get this right.

FrattyCapper22, and you're TeamMoney22?

Seriously? You couldn't make it less obvious?

Your first post is in this thread DEFENDING a hack kid pretending to be a tout?

TOUTS ARE SCUM. Repeat it, swirl it around, and say it loud. TOUTS ARE SCUM.
    If you are saying I'm related in anyway to Fratty, you are sadly mistaken. You actually think if Fratty would come back and use a name related to his other name? He very well may, but that just would be dumb. I'm not defending him at all, I was talking to YOU. I feel sorry for YOU because you are the one who obviously doesn't have an important enough life leaving you nothing better to do than to make your best attempt to badmouth a KID. Whatever makes you sleep at night, bud.

Smutbucket
    Smutbucket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13748

If you are saying I'm related in anyway to Fratty, you are sadly mistaken. You actually think if Fratty would come back and use a name related to his other name? He very well may, but that just would be dumb. I'm not defending him at all, I was talking to YOU. I feel sorry for YOU because you are the one who obviously doesn't have an important enough life leaving you nothing better to do than to make your best attempt to badmouth a KID. Whatever makes you sleep at night, bud.

hes bad mouthing someone on this forum who has not conducted himself they way they should. who "keep records" only when hes profiting, who posts games after they started, who posts 10-20 unit bets, this is not the way you shoulda "track your record" on this forum. and if you do, your going to be bad mouthed by the people who are looking for accurately tracked threads and good information....think sam is well within his right....."important enough life"......lol.....stfu team money......this is a forum.....you go on it to post msgs about gambling/sports when you have free time, thats the point, its not the sum of all our life choices......get over yourself......

16johnnymac
    16johnnymac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1412

Smut I totally
    Agree he a kid trying to get through school. Quit your bitchin& and go put you effort in to your plays. Your worse then my daughters mom ...and she would beat a dead horse! QUOTE=Smutbucket;16959862]hes bad mouthing someone on this forum who has not conducted himself they way they should. who "keep records" only when hes profiting, who posts games after they started, who posts 10-20 unit bets, this is not the way you shoulda "track your record" on this forum. and if you do, your going to be bad mouthed by the people who are looking for accurately tracked threads and good information....think sam is well within his right....."important enough life"......lol.....stfu team money......this is a forum.....you go on it to post msgs about gambling/sports when you have free time, thats the point, its not the sum of all our life choices......get over yourself......[/QUOTE]

SamDiamond

A tout is a thief. It's that easy.

I'm simply calling the kid for what he is. A thief. And, hopefully, anyone possibly considering sending that hack money would think twice after reading this thread.

First ... 14151617