SBRforum Staff
    SBRforum Staff's Avatar Become A Pro!

Doc's Sports: Mid-Tenn, Louisville Over 52

Mid-Tenn, Louisville Over 52

Game Time: 10/6/2006 8:00:00 PM
    By: Doc's Sports
    http://www.phoenixsports.com

Look for Louisville to put on an offensive show in this one against Middle Tennessee St.

The midweek game has always been a showcase for the Cardinals and this will be no exception for this high powered offense.

Despite injuries, Louisville is still averaging 44 points per game and will want to put a showcase on to prove they belong in the Big East and a possible BCS bid.

This will not be a home game for the Blue Raiders, as the game will be played in Nashville instead of Murfreesboro. Crowd noise will be non-existent and it will be a nice relaxing evening for two offenses. We will not worry about if Louisville can cover this inflated number and just collect with the over.

Play: Louisville-Mid.Tennessee St. Over 52

Philavanh
    Philavanh's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm liking that thought and I'm with ya on the over, good stuff!!!!!!!!!!!

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

If anything I would consider the under in this game myself.

Philavanh
    Philavanh's Avatar Become A Pro!

Should be an interesting game. Many people will think the game will go under because both teams have defense, I think Louisville gonna be too much for Mid.Tennessee St., but Mid.Tennessee St. should be able to score 3 Tds and that will be more than enought to send the game over...........my guess 38-21........but who knows, we'll see tonight GL BBD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

game's stalling right now in the third, but could still go over...