RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Rudy's Football Thread

Ok boys, shit always goes bad in every sport for me. I'm about a 46% capper in MLB and slightly better in every other sport.

This is the make or break year for me as in its get 5 figures or lose $900 at any point early in the season.

I'm going to start out with $200 doubling or nothing 4 times in a row. If this loses, I'll try it 1 more time. If it loses again, I'm going with $500 and only betting a decent % each week. Hopefully my cashout comes in time for the this week's NFL preseason games. I realize $900 isn't much to some, most, or all but it's what Im going with.

By the way, I am only supporting the BetCris family this year. BetDSI and Bookmaker only ...and ALL of my bets will only be made at betdsi.

RudyRuetigger

Actually I got drunk tonight and deposited $50 in legends. Won $50 on red then $100 on red again.

$200 extra so I'll be doing it 3 times.

Starting tomorrow morning

David Toms -155 vs John Daly

Here is what Tiger said about the Pete Dye lay out:

KIAWAH ISLAND, S.C. -- Judging by his golf courses, Pete Dye doesn't ascribe to the "grip-it-and-rip-it" philosophy.

His courses are generally quite nuanced, cerebral, even, and The Ocean Course, which hosts the 94th PGA Championship is a perfect example. Just ask Tiger Woods.
    "He makes you think, which I like, instead of just going out there and hitting a golf ball," Woods said. "He makes you make a decision off the tees, he makes you make a decision into the greens and makes you leave the ball in the correct spot.
    "The thing about Pete is if you miss your spots, you're going to get penalized severely, and I think that's more so than any other course designer."

This is the longest course in major history. It isn't a bet on Toms (short hitter), it is mainly a bet against Daly even though he's been playing well lately.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Fvcking Daly's 6th through 14 holes. What is this, 1995?

Unreal.

RudyRuetigger

Unfukkin real. The guy that wrote that article should be fired...and wtf was tiger thinking with those comments. its clearly grip it and rip it right now

-$50

$200 on two teamer...giants +120 mlb, chargers -2.5 nfl

The Bull
    The Bull's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am trying to get the real Rudy to come to my place of employment to talk!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Any chance you know him? lol

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Your money management plan should awful, but two each their own...

I know u can pick winners though, looking forward to your plays...

Goodluck pal,

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Football hasn't even started and you are already down, wtf rudy, use patience pal.
    good luck

dume walker
    dume walker's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looking forward to your college picks. You seemed tapped into some really good sources last year.