moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

What was that Colorado ML?

10-0 on the road Saw the spread in the +27 range and even though I like my ML dogs, I rarely look at the numbers in these type of spots. I guess all that mascot banter held some weight after all. Well, until Georgia scores 5 unanswered TDs

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't know what it was bud. What I do know is i need Colorado to cover the 27 though

Reicht said yesterday in his news conference that all he was going to today was run the ball, and the scoreboard sure does reflect that.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Good luck, I'm just sitting on Purdue at the moment. I should've given this one more consideration with Richt's ATS history at home against non-conference opposition (Do not have the exact numbers in front of me, but they were not good as I remember taking a brief look into their matchup with UAB last week), but the times I've seen Colorado this year, all I could think of was the NCAA version of the Raiders

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

I dont know what the ML was, but Im sure it was a good one. Maybe close to +2000?

Im sitting on Illinois. I dont know how they got thier TD, but I will take it. 24-7 currently, and I have +21. Please, no pick 6 in this one.

chano
    chano's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by OWNED
    10-0 on the road Saw the spread in the +27 range and even though I like my ML dogs, I rarely look at the numbers in these type of spots. I guess all that mascot banter held some weight after all. Well, until Georgia scores 5 unanswered TDs
    Georgia just took the lead 14-13.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

Quote Originally Posted by chano
    Georgia just took the lead 14-13.
    Yeah, that game is over. Georgia won 14-13. Their back up QB threw a 20 yard TD past with 46 seconds left. Im sure the Bulldog fans need to clean out their underwear. They had to be shietting their pants in that game.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

It doesn't really matter now, but I remember seeing +2100 for Colorado on the ml.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

That would have been a rough one if you had Colorado on the ML.

rolemand
    rolemand's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan
    That would have been a rough one if you had Colorado on the ML.
    Anybody with half a brain should've cover that at halftime.

Mudcat
    Mudcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

FWIW, Colorado was at +3100.

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

they played their asses off today...I have to admit that I gave them no chance...kudos to hawkins boys...anyone that had the balls to play them on the ML should be commended, even though they didn't cash...