Hulu
    Hulu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Any opinions on these?

I am looking at these games as small unit plays to round out my Saturday card. Appreciate any and all feedback

Iowa -20.5
    Oklahoma -28.5
    W Virginia -21

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I happend to be giving some consideration to playing Middle Tenn St. over OU.

I'm not sold on this OU teams mindset for this weekends game at all, after what happen last weekend. Then you add that on top of the fact that OU always seems to play up and down to there opponites.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

East Carolina has cashed for me the last two weeks. WVU is rolling but I can't lay 3 TDs there.

r2d2
    r2d2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

what i did to get my iowa, and west va fix in, is do a 3 leg 6 pt teaser. i bought iowa down to -14.5, -14 west va, and -8 louisville. hope it works.

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

no real ones...sorry I couldn't help you more hulu...

alta
    alta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10359

I like those 3 in a 3 team 10 pt teaser. Then you have nice numbers to cover.

Hulu
    Hulu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Thanks for the advice guys. I think I am scratching all of these off my list. Just too many points for each of them. I don't have a lot of experience with teasers and how and when to use them but I should start experimenting with them a bit and learn.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Quote Originally Posted by Hulu
    I don't have a lot of experience with teasers and how and when to use them but I should start experimenting with them a bit and learn.
    I personally think teasers are sucker bets. If you are going to play them, only play lines that will cross over the 3 and the 7 i.e. +2.5, +8.5, +7.5, -2.5, -8.5, IMO, but what the hell do I know? I don't even play em.

dead$
    dead$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree with OWNED. I am on both sides of the gaming and most of the money I make on the book side is from teasers. I also agree with owned on the W.V. pick. Yes WV has been rolling but it is hard to keep it going week after week. I see WV winning by 10 with a late TD from E. Carolina. This is just my 2 cents. GL to everyone.

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

Teasers really do stink.
    They make you feel all warm and fuzzy until you lose by a point and woulda went 2-1 anyway, even without the sweet sweet bonus points.

That said - I have Iowa and WV...
    However, I wouldn't take my advice on college.
    WV is the only team of the 2 I know really well (I only know Iowa a bit - and I know Illinois is flat out horrible) - and despite their D being 'bleh' - WV can put up some serious points.

Also, the Mountaineers have good depth on Offense - not to mention that their coach has been playing the big guns a LOT more in blowouts than I think is traditional... Risky for the team, but good for bettors. You can never tell how it's going to go, but I liked how much playing time WV's big guns got in their last game, despite being up more than the spread... They've been good to me so far this year, I have a feeling they'll cover.

But again, I'm no college expert. I can only go by what I've seen... I don't know the game like I do the NFL.