BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

BuddyBear's NCAAF Weekend Winners

Guys, I have a game so strong this weekend in NCAAF that 4 of my systems are showing it. A game like this only comes once a month and you need to act fast before the line moves. Those of you who are interested just send me a pm with your credit card info and I'll give you a BuddyBear discount for only $39. Don't go to sleep tomorrow night regretting you didn't get this winner.

Anyway...i am doing my best to be a tout....of course the above is merely a joke guys. Here is what I have this weekend (for free) for now. Maybe a few games later and I'll update it as the day progresses

Michigan -3 (-107 @Pinnacle)
    Washington St +5.5 (-105 @SIA)
    USC -11.5 (-110 @SIA)
    Cincinnatti +7.5 (-110 @SIA)
    Arknsas +7.5 (+100 @SIA)

Leans but waiting for the best possible number:

Baylor +2.5 (every square will be on Nebraska tomorrow)

Good luck to all! :0000016:
    Last edited by BuddyBear; 10-15-05 at 10:57 AM.

dacanesrule74
    dacanesrule74's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't know about the Michigan pick...I think Penn St. is gonna squeak by them for the win.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

BuddyBear, it warms my heart to know that you are on Michigan this weekend. There are other people I respect here at SBR, but to see that you picked the hated scUM (I remember last time you liked them at Michigan St.) means a lot.

I would certainly side with you on Washington St., and probably Cincy. I just feel like USC is going down tomorrow. Good luck bud.

fabric86
    fabric86's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Razz
    BuddyBear, it warms my heart to know that you are on Michigan this weekend. There are other people I respect here at SBR, but to see that you picked the hated scUM (I remember last time you liked them at Michigan St.) means a lot.

I would certainly side with you on Washington St., and probably Cincy. I just feel like USC is going down tomorrow. Good luck bud.
    Highly doubt they are going down, but they probably wont cover.

kdmfox
    kdmfox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by dacanesrule74
    I don't know about the Michigan pick...I think Penn St. is gonna squeak by them for the win.

Every pick I've seen has Mich. on top at -3 ... Your going against the grain more often than not produces a winner ... So I'll outsmart myself with that logic and go with Michigan ... The Fox

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

Yeah....i'll be honest, I don't hate Michigan as much as I say I do. I even have a few friends who went there that's are still tolerable.

I just see Michigan really taking it to Penn St today. Just like when they lost to Wisconsin and came back and beat MSU, I similar a situation happening here agaisnt PSU.

There is a strong trend, I don't know the exact number of what happens when a team who is coming of two straight SU wins as an underdogs and then go on the road as underdogs again. Very high failure rate around 81% I believe.

Michigan wins by DD in my opinion here. PSU struggled very much with Northwestern. Michigan is not Michigan without a doubt this year, but they''ve lost three very tough games in which they could have won all.

Anyway, good luck!