bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

couple feature matchups this weeks slate.

Notre Dame vs Michigan and Florida vs Tennessee are the two feature matchups on this weekend slate.

For Michigan, the key is to dominate the line of scrimmage and establish the run. Mike Hart needs to have a big day if they have any hope of winning. Obviously, the Irish defense wants to shut that down and force Henne to beat them. On offense, I think Notre Dame will come out with a pretty balanced attack, and as long as they minimize mistakes, they have a real advantage in the match-up against that Wolverine D. Look for that ND tight end (shoot... someone help me with a name?) to have another solid game.

The way Ainge and Leak are going, I expect lots and lots of passing - so whoever runs the ball better wins the game.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

You forgot to mention LSU @ Auburn. That is the game Im looking forward to watching this weekend. Should be a good one.

We got a game in Hawaii to keep us up late Saturday night as well. I think the Rebels might be able to win that game on the island. They seem to be a much improved team this year. They got screwed at Iowa State last week.

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

this is gonna be an awesome weekend of watching college football...

scottyy11
    scottyy11's Avatar Become A Pro!

A few years back I only watched the nfl, now I prefer college its like you have a platoff game every week with these great matchups. MI/ND should be a great one=.

pags11

can't wait to watch Hawaii play...

TexAg001
    TexAg001's Avatar Become A Pro!

I just cant bring myself to look forward to a Michigan game. They alway play under there talent level. On the other hand those two SEC games,especialy LSU/Aub, make me wish saturday was already here.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Be aware of the "homer" calls in Hawaii games. A lot of very suspicious and ridiculous officiating there the majority of the time there, imo.

hawk 5
    Update your status
    hawk 5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8779

don't forget neb-usc. it will at least tell us what to expect this year.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan
    Notre Dame vs Michigan and Florida vs Tennessee are the two feature matchups on this weekend slate.
    Auburn and LSU are both better than any of those four teams.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

Quote Originally Posted by pags11
    can't wait to watch Hawaii play...
    Im not sure up north Pags, but down here they will be showing the game on KLAS channel 8. Got to love being able to watch football until midnight on the westcoast.

UNLV vs. Hawaii To Be Shown Live In Las Vegas

Rebels will make first TV appearance of season Saturday on KLAS TV-8.

Sept. 13, 2006

LAS VEGAS - UNLV's football game at Hawaii on Saturday night will be televised live in Southern Nevada on KLAS TV-8 (CBS), director of athletics Mike Hamrick announced.

Hamrick said the details had been worked out to allow the school to bring the game back to the Las Vegas market. The Rebels will kick off at 9 p.m. PDT as the final game of a tripleheader on the CBS station. Earlier in the day, LSU plays at Auburn and then Florida visits Tennessee leading up to the Rebels' first trip to the islands since 2000.

UNLV radio play-by-play voice Dave McCann will move over to the TV booth and partner with analyst Blaine Fowler while John Hanson, sports director at Lotus Broadcasting, will call the game on radio along with analyst Mike Pritchard on ESPN 920 AM.

UNLV will return late Sunday heading into a bye week. The Rebels will then host Nevada, Reno on Sept. 30 in their final non-conference game of the season. Tickets are on sale by calling (702) 739-FANS or logging on to unlvrebels.com.

pags11

onlooker,

I usually can catch Hawaii games on Fox Sports West...sometimes there's even a video link people post in the covers in-game forum...good to know you get to watch it for sure bud...