mvp123
    mvp123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5039

I Need Some Help Please

hello all,id like to know of what A rated sportbooks allows you to bet parlays on the same event.example would be notre dame and the over in one seperate parlay ,then penn state and the under in another seperate parlay.not many booka allow this. i heard the greek does but when i called the cs didnt really know what i meant lol , if anyone knows please respond ty

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Pinnacle does, as long as the spread is less than 10. Of course, this does you no good if you are a winning player

mvp123

need to be able to bet watever lines are 10 or under no good sportsinteraction allows it but i dont like there ratings,does any1 know if the greek allows it thx again

freeneasy
    freeneasy's Avatar Become A Pro!

hey mvp

did you get that system from frank balenger?
    so far none of the off shore books that i checked with takes the kind of correlated parlay that his system produces. i emailed his ass to either refund my money or send me an email with the names of all the off shore books that take those kinds of correlated bets. so far nada. 10-1 he knew that books wont take this bet when he advertised this system. i'll never run into him but if i ever do he's going to have one broken nose

mvp123

i got the system from another gambler who goes by a diff name than the one you mentioned.it was on another forum and this guy put the system out for everyone to use at no cost.he said sportsinteraction accepts these bets but there ratings suck so im going with my local.let me know wats up?did that guy charge you for that system?it is a good system over 64 percent 5 yrs running