bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

What Coferences are the strongest in college football ?

the big ten and big 12 talent levels have really fallen off over the last few years IMO. i think the SEC is probably the strongest conference from top to bottom. this conference just is loaded with talent from top to bottom.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

Big Ten went 11-0 durning the first weekend of games. Thats pretty impressive to say the least. Still think they shouldnt be called the Big Ten with 11 teams in it.

ACC has to be up there, with the recent addtions of Virginia Tech, Miami and Boston College.

SEC always seem to be one of the toughest conferences year in and year out. I think I would rank them #1.

TexAg001
    TexAg001's Avatar Become A Pro!

I used to be a homer and think the big 12s set of top teams were the best. But lately we have really just had one great team each year and a bunch of weak ass teams to go along with them.

I dont think there is anyway you can dispute the SEC being the top conference....top to bottom that is. Ther is just way to much spped and talent. The Big Ten is tough and physical conference no doubt and the ACC has certainly become a meat grinder with there expansion. But the SEC is like a mini NFL.

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

SEC had a strong showing...

Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

Quote Originally Posted by onlòóker
    Big Ten went 11-0 durning the first weekend of games. Thats pretty impressive to say the least.
    And against some suspect schools, to say the least. Who was the toughest school they played to go 11-0, Vanderbilt?

SEC is the best over the past couple of years and probably this year as well.

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

after watching more games, I'd definitely have to say the SEC...

Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

How many games did you ened up seeing last weekend, Pags? I felt lucky to have watched four all the way through, plus bits and pieces of a few more.