DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

Arkansas tonight

I like Arkansas tonight playing inside, they are known as the razorbacks between the uniforms and the cool name razorback how can you not win . The spread is 7 1/2 THAT IS FINE.JUST tell your guy you will be picking up your cash soon. the other reasons are I am pretty sure only Alabama and L.S.U. were the only teams that beat them and Arkansas had a couple of thier better players out. Kansas st wll keep up with them but after the first half Arkansas will start showing their dominance. Hollywood philly is putting $12,000 ON THEM,I am going to put with my high I.Q. a dime this one is eeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzz. and if I am wrong blame yourself for listening to me.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

Quote Originally Posted by DOMINATER View Post
    I like Arkansas tonight playing inside, they are known as the razorbacks between the uniforms and the cool name razorback how can you not win . The spread is 7 1/2 THAT IS FINE.JUST tell your guy you will be picking up your cash soon. the other reasons are I am pretty sure only Alabama and L.S.U. were the only teams that beat them and Arkansas had a couple of thier better players out. Kansas st wll keep up with them but after the first half Arkansas will start showing their dominance. Hollywood philly is putting $12,000 ON THEM,I am going to put with my high I.Q. a dime this one is eeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzz. and if I am wrong blame yourself for listening to me.
    Cool name "Razorback"??
    I guess if you say so.
    Guess chunky girls are "cool" too.
    Good Luck.

Ace_on_the_Flop
    Ace_on_the_Flop's Avatar Become A Pro!

How do you feel about the total? I know Hollywood Philly has "$22,000" on the under (63.5), but he doesn't give too much insight. I made a parlay several days ago, with the over (61.5*bought a point) tonight as the third of four. Seeing if I should just stick with it and hedge the fourth game or look into hedging it now.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

The ov/un is hanging around 62.5 to 63.5 in Vegas telling me the under is a good candidate........

Megatron
    Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2969

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    The ov/un is hanging around 62.5 to 63.5 in Vegas telling me the under is a good candidate........

its 66 at Bovada

lonelynoob
    lonelynoob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 614

my book has it at 65, and i am banging the over hard .... see a 38-31 type of game ..

DOMINATER

sorry guys I couldn,t back to you, fight now the razorbacks are up by ten going into 4th quarter it looks like it will go over Iwould have thougt so ,too guys anytime a team has a long lay over especially college with study , sometimes it takes a half to get started .I will try my best to give you winners this weekend.

DOMINATER

arkansas better start working harder they attempting 50 yd field goal of course screws up a call could take it from arkansas refs are worth shit at this level.They blew it bigtime clearly defensive linwe moved and drew them off asses

DOMINATER

up by 13 with three minutes if they lose tonight it is all their fault

DOMINATER

they neve ruse their brains had at least 6 attempts to shut k.c. down and they keep them alive

DOMINATER

fffffffffrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeesssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhlll llllllllleeeggssssssssssss

DOMINATER

this wkend 6-0

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by DOMINATER View Post
    this wkend 6-0

Bohemian Aggie
    Bohemian Aggie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2399

Who do you like in tonight's bowl game.