SparJMU
    SparJMU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7523

List of Active Players in OK St. - Stanford Game

Is there a source where I can find a list of players who were active in a college football game? I had a prop bet on the Oklahoma St.-Stanford game on Tracy Moore Under Receptions. He played on special teams, but did not play on the offense due to "disciplinary reasons". The book is not honoring the bet.

Can anyone show me a source to prove the guy was on the active roster?

Thank you in advance.

las8
    BigdaddyQH is a pedophile
    las8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16799

I do not think there is anyway of doing that unless he had some sort of stat in the game. they canceled it correct?

SparJMU

Yes they cancelled it. I saw him on the field at numerous points in the game, but he never accumulated a stat.

las8
    BigdaddyQH is a pedophile
    las8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16799

you should look at your books exact player prop rules. these are the rules for bookmaker (could only find NFL player prop, maybe because they put it as NCAA F prop and not player prop, but then again this might depend on your book):

NFL PLAYER PROPS:
    All players must take the field and play for action. Results are based on the official stats from the game.
    A kicker who does not participate, due to shutout, but is suited up and available is considered to have played.

SparJMU

I have looked at the rules, the prop is a winning bet. I just can't prove that Tracy Moore played in the game because he is not showing up in the box score. I was hoping there was a site somewhere that would list all active players for the game.

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

why would you bet this...

SparJMU

Because I knew the player was going to have a limited role in the game. If you know someone is going to receive disciplinary action, wouldn't you bet against them?