UpsetSpecial09
    UpsetSpecial09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 58

Lots of good points but the bottom line is he is just as bad as Jim Caldwell.....Colts would have easily won the Superbowl against New Orleans, Caldwell played not to lose....
    http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/201002...yze=playbyplay
    1:49 left in the 2Q and knows he is going to run the ball 3 straight times and go into the lockeroom, even with Manning and all 3 timeouts....but wait, rather than actually run the clock out he actually calls 2 timeouts then give Brees the ball back and with 2 passes get his team into FG range.
    The time out call against the Jets is just beyond stupid, no words to describe it....
    Caldwell plays not to lose, and in the end he does just that he loses..... YOU PLAY TO WIN!

this dumb fuk tonight for Stanford did the same thing. Was afraid to let Luck throw the ball and turn it over which was highly unlikely and instead runs the ball and puts the game in the hands of a red shirt freshman instead of the next NFL #1 draft pick.

dumb fuk, end of story

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

Did Luck call those stupid ass Fukkin wildcat formations that went backwards???

You have 3 timeouts and minute to go, let's shut it down on the 25 and kick a 40 yarder...

Who thinks like this????

broller
    broller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 366

I didn't say all of those guys were great coaches. I was responding to your statement where you said black coaches are handed star/veteran QBs. Those guys weren't handed great QBs. Reading comprehension is not your friend, obviously.

Also, Dennis Green had the Vikings as perennial contenders before Moss. Your football knowledge is lacking.

Romeo Crennel has the Chiefs playing better than a white coach, Todd Haley did.

Mike Tomlin has been to as many SBs in four seasons as head coach as Cowher did in 12.

Lovie Smith didn't inherit a good D. He made it. He brought the Tampa 2 scheme to Chicago in 2004, and built up a great D. He brought them to their first SB in 21 years, and got to the NFC title game four years after that. The Bears almost won without their starting QB, too. How could you not know that it was Smith who built up that D through the scheme? It was bad the two seasons before he came.

Your knowledge is lacking, man.

Domestic
    Domestic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1756

Was very odd to run the ball twice there. I'm most angry at the Stanford defense when they gave up the last TD in Regulation. Their defense literally gave up. How can they be that unfit, pretty disgusting..

UpsetSpecial09

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOcZhoZoWOE

40 seconds in Manning's look says it all. The worst part about Peyton Manning is he is respectful and yet you can tell he knows how bad of a coach Caldwell is...he should have spoken up a LONG time ago.

Caldwell has to be fired right?? Is it really possible they bring him back?

UpsetSpecial09

Quote Originally Posted by broller View Post
    I didn't say all of those guys were great coaches. I was responding to your statement where you said black coaches are handed star/veteran QBs. Those guys weren't handed great QBs. Reading comprehension is not your friend, obviously.

Also, Dennis Green had the Vikings as perennial contenders before Moss. Your football knowledge is lacking.

Romeo Crennel has the Chiefs playing better than a white coach, Todd Haley did.

Mike Tomlin has been to as many SBs in four seasons as head coach as Cowher did in 12.

Lovie Smith didn't inherit a good D. He made it. He brought the Tampa 2 scheme to Chicago in 2004, and built up a great D. He brought them to their first SB in 21 years, and got to the NFC title game four years after that. The Bears almost won without their starting QB, too. How could you not know that it was Smith who built up that D through the scheme? It was bad the two seasons before he came.

Your knowledge is lacking, man.

This man will always be remembered for ONE THING AND ONE THING ONLY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_N1OjGhIFc

Jonah
    Jonah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Romeo is a good interim coach. low expectations. He is a really bad head coach. Tomlin is a great coach and I still believe Raheem Morris can be that coach. Dungy cost the Colts a couple of superbowls. Good life coach tho.

Balco10
    Balco10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Yea Oak St should be fire their head coach for not getting the TD instead of the cheap FG at the end!

Balco10

Manning is no back up coach either! He is a stickup yippie...

iifold
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by UpsetSpecial09 View Post
    This man will always be remembered for ONE THING AND ONE THING ONLY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_N1OjGhIFc

Classic...

You might as well get the Singletary presser in this thread and really make it a great thread...

Balco10

Why are stanford backers upset, they covered....

broller

Quote Originally Posted by Balco10 View Post
    I had them on the moneyline in addition to the spread, so I have some mixed emotions.

Also, some of the people here are using the loss as a platform to spew their racist bullshit. The one guy is talking some noise and can't even get his facts straight.

broller

Quote Originally Posted by iifold View Post

Classic...

You might as well get the Singletary presser in this thread and really make it a great thread...
    Or how about Mike Gundy, Jim Mora or Mike Ditka?

iifold
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Balco10 View Post
    Balco,

The people that know how to gamble had the MoneyLine at around +170...

That's why...

iifold
    Update your status

Or how about Mike Gundy, Jim Mora or Mike Ditka?
    Broller,

Why are you mad at me...?

Are you implying that I'm wrong??

They Force Teams to Hire Black Coaches!!!!!

It is 2012, Forcing Teams to hire people based on skin color is RACISM!!!

Do you support RACISM???????

I for one would like to see a world without RACISM...

Understand???????

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

ughhhh... watched game entirely wanting Luck to go out with a win, but also knowing Blackmon would dominate on the other side... why don't teams on 4th downs use a special defense and play a CB on a WR + have a LB right beneath to hover and cover the fukkn SLANT throw i swear somebody stop it you never see it get stopped, not when its going to an Elite WR or a great WR + elite QB... just as you see Rodgers and company do it all day in the NFL too for 5 yard TD throws when they see its man coverage and 1 v 1...

...i swear... Use a fukkn special coverage and FORCE them to have someone else catch that shtt...

and yeah when it came down to the end and they didn't get it closer for a fg under 30 yards i was starting to sweat it...knowing the kicker they have, then they didn't snap it and kick it for practice right as the timeout was called... stupid... then he shanked it, whatever... knew after that who would win in OT... just as i was laughing earlier in the day when GA set it up in OT to win needing just a FG and they ran it for 1 yard then fukkn kneeled it in the middle field... R U FUKKN kidding me??? i yelled PUZZY MOVE and was laughing as the kicker shanked it of course... to the RIGHT... and the ball was on the left hashmark b4 the idiots kneeled it in the middle instead of trying to pick up YARDS...

Luck deserved the win. Played great... clutch, liked what I saw. Happy with that... other than that... fuk Stanford's coach and kicker... gave me flashbacks of Mike Vandershank who used to kick for the Colts

broller

Broller,

Why are you mad at me...?

Are you implying that I'm wrong??

They Force Teams to Hire Black Coaches!!!!!

It is 2012, Forcing Teams to hire people based on skin color is RACISM!!!

Do you support RACISM???????

I for one would like to see a world without RACISM...

Understand???????
    In which league do they force teams to hire black coaches? Again, you have your facts incorrect.

If you're speaking of the Rooney Rule in the NFL, teams are required to INTERVIEW coaches who are MINORITIES. It's a common misconception that teams must HIRE or coaches who are BLACK. I don't know why you don't understand that.

Also, I'm not mad at you, but I'm disgusted with your ignorance.

Finally, you're unlikely to see a world without racism, especially in your lifetime. Racism is alive and well. It's become more covert though, except on the internet. We saw that other guy in the thread simply respond with "Black!" as a reason to explain why Shaw got so conservative late in the game. Then some other idiot saying Shaw probably can't even read. I mean, what's that? It's quite unfortunate that people still think that way in 2012. That is the reason why leagues have instituted rules like the "Rooney Rule", because ignorant people like that still exist, even in positions of power. The rule is there to expose such people to minorities and perhaps change their backwards and old school views.

Balco10

Honestly OAK ST should of run the balling for a TD to make it a 7 point game with no time left.
    Statement or not! Vegas wins all wagers here...........

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Quote Originally Posted by UpsetSpecial09 View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOcZhoZoWOE

40 seconds in Manning's look says it all. The worst part about Peyton Manning is he is respectful and yet you can tell he knows how bad of a coach Caldwell is...he should have spoken up a LONG time ago.

Caldwell has to be fired right?? Is it really possible they bring him back?
    Who won that game? I dont remember.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000

Well, I hate to break this to you but white people are just flat out better than blacks at coaching... Just like they are better at the wonderlic test...

In the grand scheme of things, this is no big deal.. Just like blacks being better at track n field or basketball.. The best man for the job does it... But not when it comes to coaching...

What if the US Track and Field team was forced to tryout white people... Wouldn't you think that was weird??

Point is, if we are ever going to move forward, we need to stop with the bullshit and let the best man for the job do it...

Start with the President of These United States!!!
    You have serious issues dude, surely you just want attention and replies, but youre kinda sad.

iifold
    Update your status

In which league do they force teams to hire black coaches? Again, you have your facts incorrect.

If you're speaking of the Rooney Rule in the NFL, teams are required to INTERVIEW coaches who are MINORITIES. It's a common misconception that teams must HIRE or coaches who are BLACK. I don't know why you don't understand that.

Also, I'm not mad at you, but I'm disgusted with your ignorance.

Finally, you're unlikely to see a world without racism, especially in your lifetime. Racism is alive and well. It's become more covert though, except on the internet. We saw that other guy in the thread simply respond with "Black!" as a reason to explain why Shaw got so conservative late in the game. Then some other idiot saying Shaw probably can't even read. I mean, what's that? It's quite unfortunate that people still think that way in 2012. That is the reason why leagues have instituted rules like the "Rooney Rule", because ignorant people like that still exist, even in positions of power. The rule is there to expose such people to minorities and perhaps change their backwards and old school views.
    Well, I hate to break this to you but white people are just flat out better than blacks at coaching... Just like they are better at the wonderlic test...

In the grand scheme of things, this is no big deal.. Just like blacks being better at track n field or basketball.. The best man for the job does it... But not when it comes to coaching...

What if the US Track and Field team was forced to tryout white people... Wouldn't you think that was weird??

Point is, if we are ever going to move forward, we need to stop with the bullshit and let the best man for the job do it...

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000

You have serious issues dude, surely you just want attention and replies, but youre kinda sad.

iifold
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by BernardMadoff View Post
    100% guarantee you are either bi-racial or broke...

In either case, not qualified to comment...

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000

100% guarantee you are either bi-racial or broke...

In either case, not qualified to comment...
    Youre not deserving of comment, but whats your education level and what do you do, how much you make from gambling?

Balco10

You are both IPAD2 winners, so both high rollers...

MendozaLine
    MendozaLine's Avatar Become A Pro!

I thought Stanford's coach did the right thing at the end of the game. You don't want to risk giving that high powered okie state offense a chance to tie the game up. Make the FG attempt the last play of regulation. Don't even give okie state a chance to get the ball back. A college kicked should be able to make a fukin 35 yarder.

The play calling in OT was pretty bad though.

Oh and BTW, Andrew Luck definitely deserves the hype. Scary accurate, great pocket awareness, mobile, smart, and a good teammate.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MendozaLine View Post
    I thought Stanford's coach did the right thing at the end of the game. You don't want to risk giving that high powered okie state offense a chance to tie the game up. Make the FG attempt the last play of regulation. Don't even give okie state a chance to get the ball back. A college kicked should be able to make a fukin 35 yarder. The play calling in OT was pretty bad though. Oh and BTW, Andrew Luck definitely deserves the hype. Scary accurate, great pocket awareness, mobile, smart, and a good teammate.
    they shud have ran another play to get closer

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I thought Stanford's coach did the right thing at the end of the game. You don't want to risk giving that high powered okie state offense a chance to tie the game up. Make the FG attempt the last play of regulation. Don't even give okie state a chance to get the ball back. A college kicked should be able to make a fukin 35 yarder.

Oh and BTW, Andrew Luck definitely deserves the hype. Scary accurate, great pocket awareness, mobile, smart, and a good teammate.

At the end of regulation there they had a minute left and ok st had one timeout....you could have still ran a few plays to get an extra 15 yards and run the clock to zero....even if the rb broke through he could have fell at the 1 yard line

Makes no sense

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

In which league do they force teams to hire black coaches? Again, you have your facts incorrect. If you're speaking of the Rooney Rule in the NFL, teams are required to INTERVIEW coaches who are MINORITIES. It's a common misconception that teams must HIRE or coaches who are BLACK. I don't know why you don't understand that. Also, I'm not mad at you, but I'm disgusted with your ignorance. Finally, you're unlikely to see a world without racism, especially in your lifetime. Racism is alive and well. It's become more covert though, except on the internet. We saw that other guy in the thread simply respond with "Black!" as a reason to explain why Shaw got so conservative late in the game. Then some other idiot saying Shaw probably can't even read. I mean, what's that? It's quite unfortunate that people still think that way in 2012. That is the reason why leagues have instituted rules like the "Rooney Rule", because ignorant people like that still exist, even in positions of power. The rule is there to expose such people to minorities and perhaps change their backwards and old school views.
    It's funny, but the reality is that I can tell by your posts that you've never been exposed to black people and you don't know the first thing about them. This is why you think the way that you do. You think you're enlightened but you're living in absolute ignorance. It's quite comical.

lovetobet
    lovetobet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2200

Uh, you don't know your football. There is no way Stanford's coach made the right call.

A college kicker should be able to make a 35 yard FG? Pro kickers miss 35 yd. FG's all the time, it wasn't 25, it was 35. Not to mention as I said earlier the kid is a red shirt freshman, he was kicking for his high school team last year, now he's in a monster game in front of 70-80K people, millions on TV, etc, etc. and you're leaving it up to him and not even trying to get him closer???? Instead of putting it on LUCK's shoulders, who you agree deserves the hype and had 4 INCOMPLETIONS ON THE NIGHT!!! Give me a break.

Yeah, he made the right call your right

Ernie Mccracken
    Ernie Mccracken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4304

The rule is there to expose such people to minorities and perhaps change their backwards and old school views.

You're either 15 and/or have clearly never lived anywhere near a population of black folks.

Serbone
    Serbone's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    How many times are these f$$king idiot coaches going to cost their team with time management???

You have a freshman kicker and you have 50 seconds so you decide to quit playing and are happy with a 35 yard fg lol???? DUMBA$$!!!! Getting CLOSER doesnt seem like a good idea?! You march down the field and call off the dogs the second you are within outside range of your kicker. Reminds me of Jason Garret and what he did in the Cowboys/Cards NFL game this year.

These coaches seriously are some of the dumbest i've ever seen SMH
    Idiot Georgia coach did the same thing...

broller

Quote Originally Posted by baskets View Post
    It's funny, but the reality is that I can tell by your posts that you've never been exposed to black people and you don't know the first thing about them. This is why you think the way that you do. You think you're enlightened but you're living in absolute ignorance. It's quite comical.
    Really? I actually grew up in a majority black area, and learned a lot about blacks as a kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie Mccracken View Post
    You're either 15 and/or have clearly never lived anywhere near a population of black folks.
    I reiterate, I grew up in a majority black area.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Quote Originally Posted by lovetobet View Post
    Uh, you don't know your football. There is no way Stanford's coach made the right call.

A college kicker should be able to make a 35 yard FG? Pro kickers miss 35 yd. FG's all the time, it wasn't 25, it was 35. Not to mention as I said earlier the kid is a red shirt freshman, he was kicking for his high school team last year, now he's in a monster game in front of 70-80K people, millions on TV, etc, etc. and you're leaving it up to him and not even trying to get him closer???? Instead of putting it on LUCK's shoulders, who you agree deserves the hype and had 4 INCOMPLETIONS ON THE NIGHT!!! Give me a break.

Yeah, he made the right call your right
    Joke, whoever made that call should be fired. Stanford moved the ball at will all night.

Ernie Mccracken
    Ernie Mccracken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4304

I reiterate, I grew up in a majority black area.

Sure you did . And let me guess, you have at least 2 black friends on facebook that you don't really talk to? :stuffthatwhitepeoplelike

First 1234 Last