baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

Listen, I didn't bet on this game but I feel for all gamblers.

This guy has got a rolls royce at QB and he trots 2 ******* running plays out in the OT. Then on 3rd and long with your kicker sucking massive cocks, he throws it 3 yards downfield. Then he runs his freshman kicker out there for a fg 10 yards longer than the one he just missed... basically giving the game away to OSU....

You can't make this shit up.

Here's what would happen if he coached the Bulls in Game 7 of the Finals:

"Michael, there's 10 seconds left, we're down by 1. I want you sit on the bench to rest for overtime."

Michael sits on the bench and then Luc Longley launches a 3 pointer from half-court that bounces off the top of the backboard then crashes into enraged Bulls' fan's beer.

Tyrone FOCKIGN Willingham, ladies and gentlemen.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MoneyLineDawg

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by baskets View Post
    Listen, I didn't bet on this game but I feel for all gamblers.

This guy has got a rolls royce at QB and he trots 2 ******* running plays out in the OT. Then on 3rd and long with your kicker sucking massive cocks, he throws it 3 yards downfield. Then he runs his freshman kicker out there for a fg 10 yards longer than the one he just missed... basically giving the game away to OSU....

You can't make this shit up.

Here's what would happen if he coached the Bulls in Game 7 of the Finals:

"Michael, there's 10 seconds left, we're down by 1. I want you sit on the bench to rest for overtime."

Michael sits on the bench and then Luc Longley launches a 3 pointer from half-court that bounces off the top of the backboard then crashes into enraged Bulls' fan's beer.

Tyrone FOCKIGN Willingham, ladies and gentlemen.
    Exactly!

Not to mention setting up for a coin flip kick at the end of regulation when they were moving the ball at will......POS!!!

Fukk you David shaw I hope you never win another game in your life you fukkin pussy

RibbedTrojan
    RibbedTrojan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

Stanfors deserves what they got with this dumb ass BLACK coach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

SuperCapper
    SuperCapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

Whether he should be fired is debatable.. Interjecting race in the equation is ridiculous.. C'mon fellas!!!!

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

I don't give a Fukk about his skin color.....Pussies come in all colors, and this is one of the biggest pussies you wil ever find coaching any team

Dumb motherfukker

Ernie Mccracken
    Ernie Mccracken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4304

Chip Kelly would have gone to the end zone 4 times and then gone for two. Major league a-hole, but lives to punch scared "please don't lose" teams right in the taint. Richt and this fraud of a coach should take notes.

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

It wasn't just once or twice.....Stanford ran up the gut on 1st/2nd down and got nothing atleast 4-5 times and Luck bailed them out of a couple of them with a great 3rd down play. You run the ball well so you can bootleg and play action to stay out of 3rd/long. You don't take the ball away from Luck and make his job as difficult as possible. That isn't the kickers fault. The kid already choked at the end and they put the kid right back with a long fg again? No excuses....if the coach doesn't call the plays then he should've yelled at the Ocoord to quit fcking up & not keep doing the same stupid $Hit?

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Throuout the whole game I was getting fed up with them running that dumb fukkin wildcat, running on every 1st down.....basically not using Luck!

Cannot believe this actually happened......I'm so fukkin mad right now

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    I don't give a Fukk about his skin color.....Pussies come in all colors, and this is one of the biggest pussies you wil ever find coaching any team

Dumb motherfukker
    exactly.

i still cant believe they SAT on the ball after ripping off that long 25 yard pass....50 seconds left and he decided 35 yards(fg) was all they needed. why get closer when you only have 50 seconds left lol.

why do KIDS run better time management in madden videogames than these coaches??

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Yea let this punk go, 2nd time he's screwed me.

Mr Handicapable

How many white guys act like Istompedagain Suh on Detroit. How many white guys have 7 baby mamas? I vote Democrat and believe in equal rights but making excuses for fcn retards isn't part of my makeup.

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

Quote Originally Posted by SuperCapper View Post
    Whether he should be fired is debatable.. Interjecting race in the equation is ridiculous.. C'mon fellas!!!!
    You're a Fukkin idiot...

He has the job because of hi Fukkin race you twank!!!!

That's the whole point!!!!

Stanford and Colorado ("white" schools) both have black head coaches and offensive coordinators... This is equivilent to the Harlem Globetrotters having an all Chinese front line just to please the politically correct liberals...

This shit has to end...

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    exactly.

i still cant believe they SAT on the ball after ripping off that long 25 yard pass....50 seconds left and he decided 35 yards was all they needed. why get closer when you only have 50 seconds left.

why do KIDS run better time management in madden videogames than these coaches??
    Because no one ever calls out pussy moves by coaches.....the media always question coaches that actually have balls and play to win the game, instead of not to lose

How many times did you hear on espn about belechik going for it against the colts on 4th and 2???

Call out pussy coaching moves espn for once

David shaw and mark right will never be true champions........true pussies at heart

SuperCapper

And according to Andrew Luck himself, he has 3 options for every play called in the huddle.. He has the freedom to decide which of the 3 options to be ultimately run once he reaches the line o scrimmage.. He ultimately decided to run the ball in those situations, except on the play prior to the field goal that ended regulation. Perhaps all of the blame should not be placed on the head coach, or the offensive co-ordinator.

Mr Handicapable

Quote Originally Posted by SuperCapper View Post
    And according to Andrew Luck himself, he has 3 options for every play called in the huddle.. He has the freedom to decide which of the 3 options to be ultimately run once he reaches the line o scrimmage.. He ultimately decided to run the ball in those situations, except on the play prior to the field goal that ended regulation. Perhaps all of the blame should not be placed on the head coach, or the offensive co-ordinator.
    Luck should've changed the play but someone fcn stupid sent in waste plays on 1st/2nd down. They had 50 seconds to get closer instead of counting on a freshman & thats not Lucks fault.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

feel sorry for Luck. have a good career in the NFL kid because this idiot coach just ruined your final season at Stanford. no way Stanford should have lost that game.

gutless coaches FTL

SuperCapper

Quote Originally Posted by iifold View Post
    You're a Fukkin idiot...

He has the job because of hi Fukkin race you twank!!!!

That's the whole point!!!!

Stanford and Colorado ("white" schools) both have black head coaches and offensive coordinators... This is equivilent to the Harlem Globetrotters having an all Chinese front line just to please the politically correct liberals...

This shit has to end...
    WHITE schools???????????????? Wow!!!

Jago2008
    SoCal Living
    Jago2008's Avatar Become A Pro!

Grade Result

<dl><dt>Ticket Number:</dt><dd>159540995</dd><dt>Accepted Date:</dt><dd>1/2/2012 - EST</dd><dt>Graded Date:</dt><dd>1/3/2012</dd><dt>Wager Type:</dt><dd>Spread (or run line)</dd><dt>Wager Status:</dt><dd>Loss</dd><dt>Risk:</dt><dd>$47.00 (USD) </dd><dt>To Win Amount:</dt><dd>$1,857.90 (USD) </dd><dt>Description:</dt><dd> Basketball - NBA - Milwaukee Bucks vs. Denver Nuggets - Denver Nuggets
    Basketball - NBA - New Orleans Hornets vs. Utah Jazz - New Orleans Hornets
    Basketball - NCAA - UC Santa Barbara vs. Cal Poly - UC Santa Barbara
    Basketball - NCAA - Long Beach State vs. UC Irvine - Long Beach State
    Football - NCAA - Stanford vs. Oklahoma State - Stanford
    </dd></dl> <dl><dt>Item #:</dt><dd>1</dd><dt>Wager Type:</dt><dd>Spread</dd><dt>Outcome:</dt><dd>Win</dd><dt>Sport / Period:</dt><dd>Basketball NBA / Game </dd><dt>Line:</dt><dd>Basketball - NBA - Milwaukee Bucks vs. Denver Nuggets - Denver Nuggets 1/2/2012 9:05:01 PM- (EST)
    -4 -110 </dd></dl>
    <dl><dt>Item #:</dt><dd>2</dd><dt>Wager Type:</dt><dd>Spread</dd><dt>Outcome:</dt><dd>Win</dd><dt>Sport / Period:</dt><dd>Basketball NBA / Game </dd><dt>Line:</dt><dd>Basketball - NBA - New Orleans Hornets vs. Utah Jazz - New Orleans Hornets 1/2/2012 9:05:01 PM- (EST)
    +6½ -110 </dd></dl>
    <dl><dt>Item #:</dt><dd>3</dd><dt>Wager Type:</dt><dd>Money Line</dd><dt>Outcome:</dt><dd>Win</dd><dt>Sport / Period:</dt><dd>Basketball NCAA / Game </dd><dt>Line:</dt><dd>Basketball - NCAA - UC Santa Barbara vs. Cal Poly - UC Santa Barbara 1/2/2012 10:00:01 PM- (EST)
    +115 </dd></dl>
    <dl><dt>Item #:</dt><dd>4</dd><dt>Wager Type:</dt><dd>Spread</dd><dt>Outcome:</dt><dd>Win</dd><dt>Sport / Period:</dt><dd>Basketball NCAA / Game </dd><dt>Line:</dt><dd>Basketball - NCAA - Long Beach State vs. UC Irvine - Long Beach State 1/2/2012 10:00:01 PM- (EST)
    -12½ -115 </dd></dl>
    <dl><dt>Item #:</dt><dd>5</dd><dt>Wager Type:</dt><dd>Money Line</dd><dt>Outcome:</dt><dd>Loss</dd><dt>Sport / Period:</dt><dd>Football NCAA / Game </dd><dt>Line:</dt><dd>Football - NCAA - Stanford vs. Oklahoma State - Stanford 1/2/2012 8:30:01 PM- (EST)
    +175 </dd><dt>* Game Notes:</dt><dd>Fiesta Bowl - University Stadium - Glendale, AZ</dd></dl>Just ******* yeah. I LITERALLY WANT TO FIND THAT STANFORD KICKER AND DISEMBOWEL HIM.

SuperCapper

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Handicapable View Post
    Luck should've changed the play but someone fcn stupid sent in waste plays on 1st/2nd down. They had 50 seconds to get closer instead of counting on a freshman & thats not Lucks fault.
    How do u know he (Luck) didn"t change it? .. What supposedly makes him the best qb in the land is his ability to make great play calls at the line of scrimmage.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000

Luck will go from Shaw to Caldwell, good luck, no pun intended.

SuperCapper

Caldwell is the one that should be fired

Puppy
    2015 -110
    Puppy's Avatar Become A Pro!

there was about 3 minutes of injury breaks and timeouts called when they were 1st and 10 with :52 left. plenty of time to think about it. he decided that his kicker could make a 35 yd fg, instead of a 25 yd fg and a slight chance of a turnover getting there. 25-35 in college is a big difference, coach blew it

lovetobet
    lovetobet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2200

That was a brutal beat. Had the over and the ML. Didn't take the points figured Stanford would take this one. Blue you wrote exactly what I was thinking watching this unfold.

You're on the 23 yd. line, you have the best (or one of the best & smartest) QB's in the country who just ripped through the D to get here, you have 3 timeouts and most importantly of all YOU HAVE A RED SHIRT FRESHMAN KICKER (AND I DON'T GIVE A FUK HOW GOOD HE IS, HE'S A RED SHIRT FRESHMAN IN THE BIGGEST MOMENT OF HIS LIFE). You don't think it would be a good idea to run some smart conservative pass calls to either put it in the end zone or get within the 10 yd. line for a chip shot.

JESUS, fuking horrible call. I actually broke even on this game with the over but feel like I was robbed of my winnings, just disgusting. Like someone said, how is it that 11 year olds have better time management skills on Madden then coaches in division 1 and NFL, just don't get it. FUK THAT GUY!! FIRE HIS STUPID ASS!!

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

The ending of regulation was bad......but the overtime possession was some of the most gutless horseshit I've ever seen

With Andrew Luck you run on 1st down, ok fine

Then after a false start, you have 2nd and long and you call a run up the middle.....why?!?

Then on 3rd down you call a shallow crossing pattern to seemingly set up for a longer field goal for a freshman kicker that has ZERO confidence.....

All of this against an Oklahoma state offense that you could not stop AT ALL in previous drives...AND with Andrew Luck, the smartest and one of the best college qb's of all time!

Cannot make this shit up!

unreal.....

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000

Guys when I make picks, I involve the coaching also, some coaches have a tendency to screw you over, had Okie St. at first then changed over during the game, I should have known better.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    The ending of regulation was bad......but the overtime possession was some of the most gutless horseshit I've ever seen

With Andrew Luck you run on 1st down, ok fine

Then after a false start, you have 2nd and long and you call a run up the middle.....why?!?

Then on 3rd down you call a shallow crossing pattern to seemingly set up for a longer field goal for a freshman kicker that has ZERO confidence.....

All of this against an Oklahoma state offense that you could not stop AT ALL in previous drives...AND with Andrew Luck, the smartest and one of the best college qb's of all time!

Cannot make this shit up!

unreal.....
    If you put it in a book it'd never sell.

broller
    broller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 366

It's funny. You have tons of people who say "black people always bring up the race card. Why do they have to do that?" Then you see this thread where it's non-black people bringing up the race card. You gotta love the hypocrisy. Especially as if it's only black coaches who have been conservative. Heck, in the very same game, we saw a white coach be conservative also. The same goes for Mark Richt in the Outback Bowl. Were they conservative because they're black? Oh wait, those guys are white.

Jago2008
    SoCal Living
    Jago2008's Avatar Become A Pro!

The kicker should have made that kick, period. You have to try to suck that badly on the 16 1/2 yard line. ******* 34 YARD FIELD GOAL SERIOUSLY?

In any case I completely agree with you about the setup leading to the FG. You have 50 seconds and 2 timeouts left, I just don't understand, run some plays put yourself in a position to win with a TD.

I literally want to punch the Stanford coach in the face.

iifold
    Update your status

If you guys still can't see the blatant racism that continues on a daily basis I feel sorry for you...

They place black coaches with star/veteran QB's knowing they won't have to do much to win...

Manning getting hurt exposed Caldwell...

Big Ben has made Tomlin the motivational speaker look like a god...

The Mike Singletary/Harbaugh/Shaw connection is all you have to evaluate if you want the truth about it all...

Sad...

For fukks sake... Our President got voted in because he was black...

Why do you Fukkin retards just sit back and let this shit continue???

Hire the best man for the job!!!

Enough is Enough...

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Sure is well spoken, but nothing but a token
    You know who is really worthless though?

Puppy
    2015 -110
    Puppy's Avatar Become A Pro!

who is the stanford offensive coordinator?

broller
    broller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 366

Quote Originally Posted by iifold View Post
    If you guys still can't see the blatant racism that continues on a daily basis I feel sorry for you...

They place black coaches with star/veteran QB's knowing they won't have to do much to win...

Manning getting hurt exposed Caldwell...

Big Ben has made Tomlin the motivational speaker look like a god...

The Mike Singletary/Harbaugh/Shaw connection is all you have to evaluate if you want the truth about it all...

Sad...

For fukks sake... Our President got voted in because he was black...

Why do you Fukkin retards just sit back and let this shit continue???

Hire the best man for the job!!!

Enough is Enough...
    Because Mike Singletary was placed with a star/veteran QB when he got the 49ers job, right? Alex Smith was such a great QB.

No one ever thought Jim Caldwell was a good coach.

Leslie Frazier doesn't have a great QB.

Romeo Crennel didn't have a star QB.

Dennis Green didn't start off with a great QB, either.

Lovie Smith didn't start out with a great QB, either.

Obama won the election partially because his opponent wasn't a good candidate, especially since he chose a horrible running mate. Was McCain really the best man for the job?

Please get your facts straight instead of spewing nonsense.

iifold
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by broller View Post
    Because Mike Singletary was placed with a star/veteran QB when he got the 49ers job, right? Alex Smith was such a great QB.

No one ever thought Jim Caldwell was a good coach.

Leslie Frazier doesn't have a great QB.

Romeo Crennel didn't have a star QB.

Dennis Green didn't start off with a great QB, either.

Lovie Smith didn't start out with a great QB, either.

Obama won the election partially because his opponent wasn't a good candidate, especially since he chose a horrible running mate. Was McCain really the best man for the job?

Please get your facts straight instead of spewing nonsense.
    Obama elected

How did he even get the chance to become elected?? Everything about him is made up, he has never ran anything and you retards let him run YOUR COUNTRY!!!!

What is Harbaugh doing with the exact same team that Singletary couldn't do???

Dennis Green Made by Moss...

Crennel... good D coordinator... We will see, didn't he already get fired??

Lovie Smith Do you watch the games??? Handed one of the best defenses in recent memory, he chose to lead them with Rex Grossman, than when Cutler got hurt, he Chose Caleb Hanie to lead them...

Just stop Pal...

Wait a minute, I had to come back and edit my post...

Did you just mention Leslie Frazier

Nevermind...
    Last edited by iifold; 01-03-12 at 12:34 AM.

Jonah
    Jonah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Handicapable View Post
    It wasn't just once or twice.....Stanford ran up the gut on 1st/2nd down and got nothing atleast 4-5 times and Luck bailed them out of a couple of them with a great 3rd down play. You run the ball well so you can bootleg and play action to stay out of 3rd/long. You don't take the ball away from Luck and make his job as difficult as possible. That isn't the kickers fault. The kid already choked at the end and they put the kid right back with a long fg again? No excuses....if the coach doesn't call the plays then he should've yelled at the Ocoord to quit fcking up & not keep doing the same stupid $Hit?
    What I was saying all game. They acted like it was Kerry Collins in there who needs everything to be setup with the run. Ive said it here before how one of my biggest pet peeves is assuming your kickers are going to make the kick that is harder than it needs to be.

See Norv Turner.

They were protecting Luck all night for some reason, but funny enough he kept having to bail them out on third and longs like you said.

Jonah
    Jonah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Funny thing is that Gundy might suffer more from his call(down the road) to not put in six, than Shaw will feel from blowing it.

First 1234 Last