NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Have any dogs won this bowl season?

Have any dogs won a bowl game this season straight up? It seems like all the favs have been winning.

Bullet Kays
    Bullet Kays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1555

Ohio, Marshall, and the Ragin' Cajuns

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Quote Originally Posted by Bullet Kays View Post
    Ohio, Marshall, and the Ragin' Cajuns

Thanks. Favs been on a nice run. I'm thinking dogs will start barking pretty soon.

DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

Nardva, I see you have very little knowledge about gambling. Whenever a person makes a statement like this your first move is to get him in a card game , better is a pool table and the best is to meet him for a friendly game of golf. most will disagree ,and in their minds they feel things have to start swinging the other way. I hope you listen because you could lose tons of cash believing in the worst trap of them all. To further prove this get a coin silver dollar is best, but a quarter will do. flip it 25 to 50 times write down every conclusion .RECORD IT and see if there is any rythem and see how many heads and tails then do it again .you will see there is no shifts 5 tails then 7 or so heads. then 3 and 3 it won't matter. so when you are losing money and you think the dogs will bark, forget it.