firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

BYU it is!

ringemup
    ringemup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3171

I think uve finally snapped out of ur funk. good choice.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sorry you maybe right but if tulsa id simply the better team why is line 1.5 in tulsa neck of the woods? Teams are pretty even imo byu is stout on both sides prides itself on defense.... Tulsa beat up on a bunch of scrubs look out is all im saying. Byu defense is for real

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    Sorry you maybe right but if tulsa id simply the better team why is line 1.5 in tulsa neck of the woods? Teams are pretty even imo byu is stout on both sides prides itself on defense.... Tulsa beat up on a bunch of scrubs look out is all im saying. Byu defense is for real
    HAHAHAHA. Man BYU is my second favorite team and they are not for real. They played easier opponents and Tulsa still is better. Tulsa wins today guaranteed.

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    HAHAHAHA. Man BYU is my second favorite team and they are not for real. They played easier opponents and Tulsa still is better. Tulsa wins today guaranteed.
    Ok you know more about byu than me and im just talking out my ass... Congrats on your tulsa win im sorry you may want to go back and look at the teams beat tulane north texas rice ucf was garbage uab is awful utep is garbage smu and marshall were decent wins over bowl teams still nothing special.

teaserpleaser

You' re kidding yourself if you dont think byu would be the best team they beat all year.... If they can pull it off... I dont think they can but been wrong before

Demonata

Ok you know more about byu than me and im just talking out my ass... Congrats on your tulsa win im sorry you may want to go back and look at the teams beat tulane north texas rice ucf was garbage uab is awful utep is garbage smu and marshall were decent wins over bowl teams still nothing special.
    I know BYU and that's what I need to know. You are blind to think BYU has beaten better opponents. Also BYU was barely able to beat UCF at home where BYU prides themselves at playing at home with the higher elevation etc. Yet Tulsa goes into UCFs house and beats them. So BYU beating Idaho,new mexico state and hawaii is a better accomplishment? You are blind and outright wrong.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Oh man...
    Last edited by BigDofBA; 12-30-11 at 08:29 AM.

BigDofBA

Damn it. I'm in Tulsa.

Might as well buy out of my bet now.

Demonata

You' re kidding yourself if you dont think byu would be the best team they beat all year.... If they can pull it off... I dont think they can but been wrong before
    I will say there win over Southern Methodist is better than BYU considering they had a good season including beating TCU who BYU lost too.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Tulsa is +1.5 by the way.
    You are wrong. It is -1.5

teaserpleaser

Tulsa is +1.5 by the way.
    5dimes Tulsa -1.5 where are you getting +1.5?

BigDofBA

Yeah it was a typo. Tulsa was -1 but I just saw it moves to -1.5.

Either way, if this guy is on my play, I don't like it.

Demonata

Yeah it was a typo. Tulsa was -1 but I just saw it moves to -1.5. Either way, if this guy is on my play, I don't like it.
    So that guy has an effect on how a team performs. His post magically makes a team lose?

teaserpleaser

I will say there win over Southern Methodist is better than BYU considering they had a good season including beating TCU who BYU lost too.
    Ok congrats on you' re tulsa win kinne is a beast i dont even like mormons

teaserpleaser

So that guy has an effect on how a team performs. His post magically makes a team lose?
    There are guys on sbr that you just know a play is doomed when you see them on it... Everybody is talking about Lang this lang that there are some eddie mush type motherfukkers running around here.... I wont name names if you' ve been here a while shouldnt be hard to figure out

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

This game will go down to the last possession,flip that coin and don't look back...................

Demonata

Ok congrats on you' re tulsa win kinne is a beast i dont even like mormons
    No bet is a sure win. You should never think a bet is a win till the game is over...
    Kinne is a good QB and Tulsa has not lost to an unranked opponent the whole season and will continue that today.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32315

With all due respect to the OP, I think Tulsa will win by 14.
    I wrote it up already, so I won't go into details.

Demonata

There are guys on sbr that you just know a play is doomed when you see them on it... Everybody is talking about Lang this lang that there are some eddie mush type motherfukkers running around here.... I wont name names if you' ve been here a while shouldnt be hard to figure out
    I have been here a couple years but mostly been in the tennis forum thread. I just don't worry about someone elses pick. It's all speculation and paranoia because they have no affect on how a team performs. If he only picked underdogs then I would say fade him. If he picks mostly favorites than he's not the only one picking them. Good Luck though man.

teaserpleaser

I have been here a couple years but mostly been in the tennis forum thread. I just don't worry about someone elses pick. It's all speculation and paranoia because they have no affect on how a team performs. If he only picked underdogs then I would say fade him. If he picks mostly favorites than he's not the only one picking them. Good Luck though man.
    kewl

teaserpleaser

No bet is a sure win. You should never think a bet is a win till the game is over...
    Kinne is a good QB and Tulsa has not lost to an unranked opponent the whole season and will continue that today.
    Ok i' d like to thank you for the betting advice and for helping me actually look forward to this game. Thanks man

Demonata

Ok i' d like to thank you for the betting advice and for helping me actually look forward to this game. Thanks man
    No problem man. Good Luck on your picks. Ya if you are going to pick a utah team to win a bowl take the utes + the points against georgia tech tomorrow. Utah does excellent in bowls and are the 7th best rushing defense in the country and georgia tech only rushes and can't pass. Also they give up a ton of passing yards.

BigDofBA

I used to think that as well. Then I visited this site. There are some people that just have no clue. Playing the opposite of these guys yields profits.

Since I like Tulsa, I'll just lay off.

You obviously havent seen some of this guy's other plays.

Just this week he has has 3 huge plays and all have lost. If you search back, he has lost like 9 put of 10. He doesn't have a clue.

He is probably due to win since is nearly impossible to keep up that level of suckig but I'm still goof to lay off these games.

Demonata

I used to think that as well. Then I visited this site. There are some people that just have no clue. Playing the opposite of these guys yields profits. Since I like Tulsa, I'll just lay off. You obviously havenr seen some of this guy'a other plays. Just this week he has has 3 huge plays and all have lost. I'd you search back, he has lost like 9 put of 10. He doesn't have a clue.
    It's all paranoia man. So you are saying you don't trust your picks. You have more trust in a random guys picks than your own? Sorry man just pretty ridiculous. If you are a good bettor you realize that your picks are the ones that matter. Everyone always picks both sides i bet people that lose a lot pick byu too. Either can win. People bet on both and everyone goes through losing and winning streaks.

teaserpleaser

Some of the picks on here .... Im talking all sports have me believing some of these guys are just throwing darts blindfolded, work for books, or math guys i think its a mix of all 3

Demonata

Some of the picks on here .... Im talking all sports have me believing some of these guys are just throwing darts blindfolded, work for books, or math guys i think its a mix of all 3
    That's how I feel when people take anything in football that's an underdog at + 2.5 or less. The odds are they lose by at least a field goal, might as well take moneyline. I prefer to take favored teams by -6.5 or less depending on how good they are. That Shantystar guy I see posting never gives any explanantion on any pick he does.

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Yeah I've been on here a while now and I GUARANTEE that just blindly fading Broke Landers is atleast 65%! Some rare people in life have the (dis)ability to always make the wrong choices. As for this game....BYUs ground-n-pound wins on grass but they're too slow/white for Tulsa on turf. This one is on grass if I'm correct?

las8
    BigdaddyQH is a pedophile
    las8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16799

Quote Originally Posted by LolsMcwinsey View Post
    Tulsa is simply the better team here

how??? maybe if you actually did research instead of posting biased opinions, you'd actually win a game. that and please post all your losers into one thread i dont have to look at your stupid name with your stupid picks every other thread. thanks

teaserpleaser

That's how I feel when people take anything in football that's an underdog at + 2.5 or less. The odds are they lose by at least a field goal, might as well take moneyline. I prefer to take favored teams by -6.5 or less depending on how good they are. That Shantystar guy I see posting never gives any explanantion on any pick he does.
    Im on byu ML the 1.5 shouldnt be a factor... A lot of love for tulsa...TP wonders if his eyes let him down. Tp has seen both these teams play 4 games each Tp remembers seeing byu defense being a solid unit. Tp was at ceasers watching the usa con champ game where tulsa' s wheels fell off and they couldnt finish drives on an sub par houston defense Tp was on a bender so Tps memory was cloudy wind was a factor i believe. Tp was not impressed with tulsa defense. Tp cant wait to see if hes wrong....Just heresay but rumor is tp hates to lose

las8
    BigdaddyQH is a pedophile
    las8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16799

Im on byu ML the 1.5 shouldnt be a factor... A lot of love for tulsa...TP wonders if his eyes let him down. Tp has seen both these teams play 4 games each Tp remembers seeing byu defense being a solid unit. Tp was at ceasers watching the usa con champ game where tulsa' s wheels fell off and they couldnt finish drives on an sub par houston defense Tp was on a bender so Tps memory was cloudy wind was a factor i believe. Tp was not impressed with tulsa defense. Tp cant wait to see if hes wrong....Just heresay but rumor is tp hates to lose

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BigDofBA

I love the OP's reasons for his plays

"(insert any team here) is simply the better team."

Lol.

Demonata

Glad about the moneyline bet but still think you picking wrong team. No offense. Good luck though but TP is taking wrong team.

Demonata

I love the OP's reasons for he plays "(insert any team here) is simply the better team." Lol.
    HAHAHA how can you not take Tulsa after he posted that good of a reason with no reason why they are the better team.

123 Last