teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Glad about the moneyline bet but still think you picking wrong team. No offense. Good luck though but TP is taking wrong team.
    Tp will be pissed he backed mormons and lost a game..... Twice as painful

rockhardfister
    rockhardfister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Tough game but im going with the Boys in Blue and the team that has the better Defense. BYU today for me. Just seems that teams with the better defense are getting the covers in these games. Tulsa had the tougher schedule but couldn't compete with top teams. BYU is tougher in the trenches, from the better conference, and they are the hotter team. Tulsa had their chance against Houston and shit the bed. I still dont think that Nelson is better than Jake Heaps but he throws great intermediate range passes. Tulsa hasnt beaten anyone of significance this year and when they had their chance they got skull drug by more than 20 (see Oklahoma, OK State, Boise, and Houston). GL to all.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by rockhardfister View Post
    Tough game but im going with the Boys in Blue and the team that has the better Defense. BYU today for me. Just seems that teams with the better defense are getting the covers in these games. Tulsa had the tougher schedule but couldn't compete with top teams. BYU is tougher in the trenches, from the better conference, and they are the hotter team. Tulsa had their chance against Houston and shit the bed. I still dont think that Nelson is better than Jake Heaps but he throws great intermediate range passes. Tulsa hasnt beaten anyone of significance this year and when they had their chance they got skull drug by more than 20 (see Oklahoma, OK State, Boise, and Houston). GL to all.
    Tulsa lost four games top 15 teams.

BYU lost at home 54-10 to a mediocre Utah team that lost their final game to Colorado.

Losing at Boise and OU isn't as bad as losing at home by 44 to a .500 team.

Either way, it's a toss up. BYU has the better defense. Tulsa has the better offense.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5433

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Tulsa lost to four games top 15 teams. BYU lost at home 54-10 to a mediocre Utah team that lost their final game to Colorado. Losing at Boise and OU isn't as bad as losing at home by 44 to a .500 team.
    Exactly and that's one reaosn tulsa is the play today.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

fukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

fuuuuuuuuuuuuukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

ffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuukkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkk

BigDofBA

I think I'll just fade his Iowa St game.

I think Tulsa actually wins here despite how bad his picks are. He has to win one sometime doesn't he?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I think I'll just fade his Iowa St game.

I think Tulsa actually wins here despite how bad his picks are. He has to win one sometime doesn't he?

i sure hope so..gotta say i all a sudden feel way worse about a Tulsa bet i made a week ago...maybe ill grab byu at + money and just take the very small profit....

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

All these games are tough today imo. I wouldn't place too much stock in Utah beating the $hit out of BYU 3.5 months ago. When you have Mormon on Mormon violence...anything can happen Take a look at another BYU loss @ TCU. They out 1st downed TCU 24-14 and held TCU to 283 total yards in their house. They lost because of turnovers but holding TCU under 300 yds is pretty impressive either way. We've already seen how Tulsa looks against top 20 teams like TCU. I stick with my prediction...Tulsa would take this on turf but BYU wins today on grass.

Heart
    Heart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1457

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    Im on byu ML the 1.5 shouldnt be a factor... A lot of love for tulsa...TP wonders if his eyes let him down. Tp has seen both these teams play 4 games each Tp remembers seeing byu defense being a solid unit. Tp was at ceasers watching the usa con champ game where tulsa' s wheels fell off and they couldnt finish drives on an sub par houston defense Tp was on a bender so Tps memory was cloudy wind was a factor i believe. Tp was not impressed with tulsa defense. Tp cant wait to see if hes wrong....Just heresay but rumor is tp hates to lose
    Tulsa did not play in the Conference USA championship game. Perhaps you had one too many cocktails at Caesars?

4seasons
    4seasons's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yesterday the line for FL ST went from -3.5 to -4. When moved to 4, 4 was too much. Baylor line went from -9.5 to -8. 8 was too little. 2 games yesterday, and you didn't lose either if you faded both line movements right before kickoff. The line was BYU -3, and now my Book has BYU +2.5. Ton of $ coming in late on Tulsa, which is a fade in this racket in a game where anything goes.

There are 2 who have gone 14 for 14 in Bowl Games in Heritagesports' Bowl Contest. Both have picked BYU.

Am buying the hook and taking BYU + 3 @ -130, and feeling good that Tulsa will need to win by at least 4 to beat me.
    Last edited by 4seasons; 12-30-11 at 10:58 AM.

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

I have BYU +9.5 & Under 68 with Rutgers/Iowa State Over 38 at +140....with a little on Under 61 BYU/Tulsa. GL all!!

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by 4seasons View Post
    Yesterday the line for FL ST went from -3.5 to -4. When moved to 4, 4 was too much. Baylor line went from -9.5 to -8. 8 was too little. 2 games yesterday, and you won both if you faded both line movements right before kickoff. The line was BYU -3, and now my Book has BYU +2.5. Ton of $ coming in late on Tulsa, which is a fade in this racket in a game where anything goes.

There are 2 who have gone 14 for 14 in Bowl Games in Heritagesports' Bowl Contest. Both have picked BYU.

Am buying the hook and taking BYU + 3 @ -135, and feeling good that Tulsa will need to win by at least 4 to beat me.
    I'm on Tulsa but you're probably right.

DeadCode2k
    DeadCode2k's Avatar Become A Pro!

I barely put my bet in. Got Tulsa -3 and the Over!

Heart

good value on BYU ML

Spedizzo
    Spedizzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Agree with original poster. Thanks for the play

Heart

Value was just dripping from that BYU ML, glad I got some of it dripped down my gullet.

It was screaming, "Oh please please put some stack down on me!"

Way to go Mormons, making my day.

BigDofBA

Another loser. Nice play douche.

hydrosmak
    Update your status
    hydrosmak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 471

Never ever putting in a bet before seeing what Lang and Lols is on ever again.......................

goblue24
    goblue24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5912

This guy + Lang = Rich!

BigDofBA

Damn it. I'm in Tulsa.

Might as well buy out of my bet now.
    Yep. This guy sucks.

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!
    Night-Tripper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3326

Quote Originally Posted by LolsMcwinsey View Post
    Tulsa is simply the better team here
    I'm counting on you to follow form on the Rutgers/ISU game...

NeverBackDown
    NeverBackDown's Avatar Become A Pro!

WOW

goblue24

Quote Originally Posted by Night-Tripper View Post
    I'm counting on you to follow form on the Rutgers/ISU game...
    Did he pick a side in that one?

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Glad about the moneyline bet but still think you picking wrong team. No offense. Good luck though but TP is taking wrong team.
    Tp thinks he will go easy and not roast demonata ... Tp is in a great mood as his byu plays all won. Tp will not bash, belittle or slander demonata even though Tp is unsure if same kindness would be offered to him. Tp thinks to in honor of the coming new year he will offer this one pardon. Tp hopes demonata has learned that Tp is a heater and is not wise to fade. Demonata YOU are pardoned be Merry and fruitful leave this loss behind you.

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!
    Night-Tripper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3326

Quote Originally Posted by goblue24 View Post
    Did he pick a side in that one?
    Cyclones...

teaserpleaser

Teaserpleaser the Merciful

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Have you won a single bowl bet?

Malone
    Malone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Fukk! He's is on ISU? This dude is such auto fade my bet is screwed.

goblue24

Quote Originally Posted by Night-Tripper View Post
    Cyclones...

Thanks, I just saw his other HUGE PLAY ALERT thread. I looked for it earlier and didn't see it. Lets go Rutgers!!

ringemup
    ringemup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3171

Why did this guy have to be on Tulsa fukk no wonder they lost.

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3695

Quote Originally Posted by Malone View Post
    Fukk! He's is on ISU? This dude is such auto fade my bet is screwed.
    So is Brandon Lang...

My bet is screwed too.

rockhardfister

Have no fear...Im on Iowa St. and 5-0 last 2x days. Just like FSU, the Cyclones will come back in this game, win by 3 and stop the losing streak for this poor dude.

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by rockhardfister View Post
    Have no fear...Im on Iowa St. and 5-0 last 2x days. Just like FSU, the Cyclones will come back in this game, win by 3 and stop the losing streak for this poor dude.
    Yeah. They're playing well right now....

Seriously though, I'm on Rutgers+1 and I'm contemplating taking ISU for the seconds half to try and middle this thing.

rockhardfister

Who the fuk does Rutgers think they are playing like this? Where's the team that got ass raped by UCONN with the Big East Title on the line. Just turned game on and I see Steele Jantz in the game?? Where is Barnett? He beat OSU...there should be no QB controversy. WTF??

ringemup
    ringemup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3171

Man fade this guy n u jus mite hit the jackpot.

First 123 Last