Bullet Kays
    Bullet Kays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1555

Guess I was wrong about this one, how embarrassing for Iowa State and the Big 12

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Bullet Kays View Post
    Guess I was wrong about this one, how embarrassing for Iowa State and the Big 12
    How is embarrassing? Iowa State was 6-6 and finished 8th in the Big 12. Anyone that follows Big 12 football saw this coming. I told you guys before the game even started.

Rutgers is 9-4. Iowa State is 6-7. It wasn't really an upset for a 8-4 team to beat a 6-6 in what was pretty much a home game.

Bullet Kays

Can't win every game but yes it's always embarrassing for a Big 12 school to lose to a Big East school in football

HotRush
    HotRush's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 409

Tough loss for you Iowa backers. Sometimes you just never know who wants it more

BigDofBA

Can't win every game but yes it's always embarrassing for a Big 12 school to lose to a Big East school in football
    Whatever. This wasn't even really an upset.

Michigan losing to Appalachian State is embarassing. A 6-6 team that finished 8th in their conference going on the road and losing to a team that finished 9-4 isn't.

The only people surprised by this outcome are the people that blindly took Iowa State based on stats.

Better luck next time.

Bullet Kays

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Whatever. This wasn't even really an upset.

Michigan losing to Appalachian State is embarassing. A 6-6 team that finished 8th in their conference going on the road and losing to a team that finished 9-4 isn't.

The only people surprised by this outcome are the people that blindly took Iowa State based on stats.

Better luck next time.
    Kind of funny how I'm 3-1 on NCAA football games on here..when I win no one says anything but the first time I lose one I get an "I told you so"

BuckeyeT
    BuckeyeT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

Kind of funny how I'm 3-1 on NCAA football games on here..when I win no one says anything but the first time I lose one I get an "I told you so"
    Welcome to SBR.

Nothing but a bunch of losing haters on here.

Keep doing your thing and dont worry what others say.

BigDofBA

I'm not hating, I just don't understand how people can think this was a big upset when Rutgers opened as the favorite. It was an 8-4 team against a 6-6 team that beat Northern Iowa at home by 1 point and had a fluke win against OSU. Couple that with the fact that the game is in Rutgers backyard, I don't see why people are so shocked.

Reasons for taking Iowa State had nothing to do with matchups. It had to do with stats and Iowa State beating Uconn. Both were irrelevant imo.

And welcome to SBR. People only usually only hate on you around here.

You can't win them all. Better luck next time.

First 12