Hollywood@Philly
    Hollywood@Philly's Avatar Become A Pro!

College Night Southern Style

Good Morning everybody. It's me the one and only Jake! I'm here to help all of you make money at this thing we do... Here is my play for tonight. Texas Longhorns -4 for 2,500. It's a very big play for me and I studied all night to make sure I put myself in the best spot to get that dough! have a blessed day guys and I'll be back after work to talk more about this game.

Hollywood@Philly

I used to work in the West coast for a small comapny that made balloons... it gave me an inside look at how things were formed... Trust me this play is a hard fought and well made all bronze winner!

rockhardfister
    rockhardfister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

you had me at good morning.

Hollywood@Philly

Rockhard, I hope you have a beautiful day! I'm new here.. but please don't get it twisted.. I'm really, really good at what I do... good luck tonight my friend.

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

And what is it that you do?

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Makes balloons!

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Since when does "making balloons" constitute good handicapping skills?! I'm gonna guess Cal is the play here.

milkncereal
    milkncereal's Avatar Become A Pro!

hahaha you cant make this shit up

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by firehoyt View Post
    Since when does "making balloons" constitute good handicapping skills?! I'm gonna guess Cal is the play here.

seems logical enough to me...obviously there is some sort of chemical used in the balloon making process that enables one to gain certain predictive powers after inhaling said chemicals over time,,,i myself am very skilled at making balloon animals therefor clearly a above avg handicapper..understand now?

rockhardfister

I was leaning Texas anyway.

Hollywood@Philly

Adding to my wager.. Already have Texas -4 for 2,500 and now just put in TEXAS -3 FOR 1,500. Watch and see what I'm all about. Southpaw, you asked what is it I do???? come back after this game please and I will tell you brother. Milk, you can't make this up..i'm as real as a 2 dollar bill. I work hard to help all of you. I will win there wagers... 100% promise.

Hollywood@Philly

This game has all the elements of a good ol fashined country bake off.. without the pie. I was raised in the east coast then moved towards to west.. only to come southland.. so I see how things develop in the sports world!

Hollywood@Philly

I'm like Ric Flair.. people will want to flock to me after I win a ton of bets

burchfield
    burchfield's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Best of luck to ya. I hope you dont jinx my Texas play....

Hollywood@Philly

3-0 Cal.. Texas needs to get it going ...I have 2 large plays on them and need this dough.

Hollywood@Philly

7-3 TEXAS! great touchdown baby, keep this going and I will make a lot of dough on this game tonight

rup
    rup's Avatar Become A Pro!

dont jink the play dude!!!!

thfootball
    thfootball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7659

Quote Originally Posted by rockhardfister View Post
    you had me at good morning.
    This comment was a good one, got me to laugh

Hollywood@Philly

I'm calling this game now! Texas -4 for 2,500! WINNER and added when i saw the line go down to -3 added another WAGER ON Texas -3 for 1,500.. WINNER! 2-0 on the night and +4,000! NOT BAD FOR ONE NIGHTS WORK! i am the best capper this place has ever seen. be happy i came here to help give my plays. good night and see you tomm! WHOO!!!

rockhardfister

Your really a funny guy!

When you lose it wont be that funny. Study up on ND/FSU

thfootball
    thfootball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7659

Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood@Philly View Post
    I'm calling this game now! Texas -4 for 2,500! WINNER and added when i saw the line go down to -3 added another WAGER ON Texas -3 for 1,500.. WINNER! 2-0 on the night and +4,000! NOT BAD FOR ONE NIGHTS WORK! i am the best capper this place has ever seen. be happy i came here to help give my plays. good night and see you tomm! WHOO!!!
    whato does the balloon theory pick for today's games GL

CBASS
    BUCK FAMA
    CBASS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 815

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    seems logical enough to me...obviously there is some sort of chemical used in the balloon making process that enables one to gain certain predictive powers after inhaling said chemicals over time,,,i myself am very skilled at making balloon animals therefor clearly a above avg handicapper..understand now?

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy 11 View Post
    As i can see this place needs me badly and am more than ready for the challenge, Sammy is here for all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!! like a cow that got no damn live as a calf, i too have been in the must and dust of living without but swam into the south side and grew up and now make people happy every waking day.
    Like a cow that got no damn live as a calf???

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy 11 View Post
    Hi everyone if you do not know who I am.......... you will soon, I am Sammy and I make great PLAYS AND AM VERY POPULAR, SO HERE i GO ON HERE TO SHOW YOU ALL WHAT i GOT, I was at Covers.com FOR A YEAR and was a living legend and was famous there, because I won games and make other guys dough, here is my MLB play for tonight......... the Detroit Tigers @ +115 for $500 dollars,enjoy the day and enjoy my fantastic play, Sammy DA Bull will ride the white horse this night!
    His name is Jake now?