You can sure bet i'am a Longhorn freak but also very objective when talking the Horns. The word is Brown and Bergeron will play for sure and most reports have them at 100% while some no worse than 75%, take the 75% to be safe. Shipley's knee is supposedly doing much better too with the time off. IF both B&B are 100% i truly believe the Horns will win by 14. Cal is going to have a hard time scoring on this Texas D and if the offense limits TO's or both teams are even i see no way the Horns don't cover with B&B healthy and a young D that will want to prove the Baylor game was a fluke. Mack is nails in bowl games and i would be shocked if the Horns come out flat. You should see a very fired up young Longhorn team.

Only posted on here twice this year regarding the Horns. First was the KSU game saying take the points and that KSU had a great shot at winning. The A&M game felt very good the Horns would at least get the cover and posted we had a chance with this D to finish +2 in TO's and if so a great shot a winning.

If i knew like all other Texas fans that B&B were no doubt completely healthy this would be my top bowl pick. Really see the Horns winning by double digits.