dilaudid8
    dilaudid8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

best bet from the best baby

good morning guy's sorry about going 2-5 last was a bad week but for me it was not bad at all because I got lucky in that parlay but i'm not going to use that as a winning bet it was just pure luck I had the winner yesterday in green bay -13 but the week was bad already and I did not want to make it a 2-6 week instead but how in the world can anybody be mad winning 12-6 for winning week's and the 4 team 6 team parlay's well i'm only counting 3 of them because I did not post this week's but anyway let's get to the new week and last this will be a very good week because there is a few game's that I really like today's bet N.C+6 and this team could win this game outright gl

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Can someone translate that long sentece for me?

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

yada yada yada

dilaudid8

that was good ty and for bigdaddyqh yeah I no my sentece are very long but all you need is the winner that's it take N.C+6 and you will be one happy guy gl

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!
    Night-Tripper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3326

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Can someone translate that long sentece for me?
    I think he said take the points even though you shouldn't need them.

I keep wondering where everyone keeps posting that they're getting +6... if they're buying points, they need to say so.

dilaudid8

almost all of offshore line's where+6 in vegas the hilton was +6 and no I did not buy any point's but yeah there was a lot of +6 out there at 12 pm the line was 6 it might have went down by now but gl brother P.S. night- tripper those guy's new who I did like there just trying to give me a hard time but it's ok like I said just bet U.NC.+6 and go to the bank gl

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!

Quote Originally Posted by dilaudid8 View Post
    almost all of offshore line's where+6 in vegas the hilton was +6 and no I did not buy any point's but yeah there was a lot of +6 out there at 12 pm the line was 6 it might have went down by now but gl brother P.S. night- tripper those guy's new who I did like there just trying to give me a hard time but it's ok like I said just bet U.NC.+6 and go to the bank gl
    I musta slept through the +6, because it was down to +5 by the time I got out of bed. I played them @ +5.5 last night/early this morning and was hoping to get some more down @ +6 when I got up. Oh well.. placed some more down @ +5 and threw some more down on the ML.

dilaudid8

night-tripper yeah you no what brother that line must have been on the board very short I like you was waiting for the line to move just like you and it did at first I could not believe it. but I did check my bookmaker he said yeah it was 6 so I did not want to press my luck and wait for a better line but if you got 5 you should be fine, and are you going to play the money line on this game because just like you I really think the wrong team is getting point's in this game I did not check what the money line was but i'm thinking maybe+240 gl brother

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!

Quote Originally Posted by dilaudid8 View Post
    night-tripper yeah you no what brother that line must have been on the board very short I like you was waiting for the line to move just like you and it did at first I could not believe it. but I did check my bookmaker he said yeah it was 6 so I did not want to press my luck and wait for a better line but if you got 5 you should be fine, and are you going to play the money line on this game because just like you I really think the wrong team is getting point's in this game I did not check what the money line was but i'm thinking maybe+240 gl brother
    I got it at +170