treytb8
    treytb8's Avatar Become A Pro!

Montana Vs Sam Houston State

This game was -1 last night now its SHST -8, anybody know why? Does Montana have ineligible players or what?

ram749
    ram749's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Just a lot of action on Sam Hou , my book has em -6 right now

Serbone
    Serbone's Avatar Become A Pro!

There are rumors that some Montana players have been accused of sexual assaultfrom and incident last weekend and at this point no one officially knows the names nor if they will be held out. 3 players. Could be anyway but the books aren't stupid makes you think they are starters.

donkbetter
    donkbetter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1746

curious why u use a war criminal as an avatar? just askin

VidaFitness
    VidaFitness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 408

MISSOULA, Mont. (AP)—Two University of Montana football players have denied charges filed after Missoula police used a stun gun to subdue them at a weekend party.

Cornerback Trumaine Johnson and quarterback Gerald Kemp were arrested after police were called about a noisy party at Johnson’s apartment early Sunday morning, hours after the team returned from a game in Flagstaff, Ariz.

Court records say Kemp hit an officer in the chest. Kemp was shot with the stun gun, followed by Johnson when he tried to intervene.

The players pleaded not guilty in Missoula Municipal Court on Monday to charges of obstructing a peace officer, resisting arrest and disorderly conduct. Trial is set for Feb. 7.

Defense attorney Darla Keck says there are many witnesses to what happened.

School officials have said they will let the case work through the courts.

Hope this helps...no word if they play tonight.

VidaFitness
    VidaFitness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 408

MISSOULA, Mont. (AP)—Two University of Montana football players have denied charges filed after Missoula police used a stun gun to subdue them at a weekend party.

Cornerback Trumaine Johnson and quarterback Gerald Kemp were arrested after police were called about a noisy party at Johnson’s apartment early Sunday morning, hours after the team returned from a game in Flagstaff, Ariz.

Court records say Kemp hit an officer in the chest. Kemp was shot with the stun gun, followed by Johnson when he tried to intervene.

The players pleaded not guilty in Missoula Municipal Court on Monday to charges of obstructing a peace officer, resisting arrest and disorderly conduct. Trial is set for Feb. 7.

donkbetter

this is unrelated to current charges - your article says they were coming back from flagstaff. wow what a great football program they have there.

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!
    Night-Tripper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3326

Quote Originally Posted by VidaFitness View Post

Dude... that happened on 10-22-11

That's old news.

donkbetter

okay i bet on sam houston state without knowing about this oct 22nd story my mistake- i bet against a psycopathic football program my bad this team could possibly beat an nfl team - if they carried knives on them, which i think they are capable of doing. Montana, where no sheep is safe.

Eaglequill
    Eaglequill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 216

Bet Sam Houston

Sam Houston will beat the Montana Grizzlies by more than the 5.5 points they are giving up at SBG Global. The Montana Grizzlies have played well in the playoffs but do not have the defense to stop Sam Houston's offense. Sam Houston outscores their opponent big time in the third quarter. Their running back Sincere is an NFL prospect and the Sam Houston defense bends but does not break. Montana beat Montana State last game of the season but really shouldn't have, Montana State was a better team and was crushed by Sam Houston in the second round of the playoffs. Watch Montana settle for a lot of field goals. I am from Montana and no players are suspended. That article is old news. There will be some points scored and I like the over of 55.5 and Sam Houston -5.5 (SGB Global) I see the score being Sam Houston 38 Montana 28.

Donkbetter get the saying correct if your going to use it:
    "Montana; where the men are men and the sheep are scared."

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglequill View Post
    Sam Houston will beat the Montana Grizzlies by more than the 5.5 points they are giving up at SBG Global. The Montana Grizzlies have played well in the playoffs but do not have the defense to stop Sam Houston's offense. Sam Houston outscores their opponent big time in the third quarter. Their running back Sincere is an NFL prospect and the Sam Houston defense bends but does not break. Montana beat Montana State last game of the season but really shouldn't have, Montana State was a better team and was crushed by Sam Houston in the second round of the playoffs. Watch Montana settle for a lot of field goals. I am from Montana and no players are suspended. That article is old news. There will be some points scored and I like the over of 55.5 and Sam Houston -5.5 (SGB Global) I see the score being Sam Houston 38 Montana 28.

Donkbetter get the saying correct if your going to use it:
    "Montana; where the men are men and the sheep are scared."
    I watched Sincere play high school football for the Galveston Ball High Tornadoes... Since when did he become a pro prospect? He wasn't *all that* in high school and he wasn't even good enough to be offered a D-1 scholarship. In my opinion, he's a good I-AA player... but that's about it.

rockhardfister
    rockhardfister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

SHS barely beat Stoneybrook, who barely beat UAlbany (NY). Cant get my mind around that one. Leaning over...maybe Grizz

4seasons
    4seasons's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by donkbetter View Post
    curious why u use a war criminal as an avatar? just askin
    Must have some issues

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

I've seen some pretty disturbing avatars in this forum. The above is just one of them... Adolf Hitler is another. I don't understand how anyone can use people like this as their avatars. Sick.

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!

Quote Originally Posted by fecgp40 View Post
    I've seen some pretty disturbing avatars in this forum. The above is just one of them... Adolf Hitler is another. I don't understand how anyone can use people like this as their avatars. Sick.
    I know I recognize the face, but can't put a name with it. Who is it?

donkbetter

mulosivich

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!

Quote Originally Posted by donkbetter View Post
    mulosivich

Thanks...

Serbone
    Serbone's Avatar Become A Pro!

No, it was Radovan Karadzic.
    And you do not know what you are talking about comparing him to Hitler. You probably read a few blurbs and like most sheep believed everything just like that but do not know all of the details, I am sure.
    It was very political, the Serbs won the war against the muslims after the USSR pulled out of Yugoslavia, shit happens, it was big time politics: UK and USA-Clinton cut a deal, they made the Serbs the evil ones. Very complicated.
    Do you know anything about war?
    Shit happens in every one. This was not something to be proud of, but do some reading, all that happens all the time, throughout history, sometimes not as bad, sometimes much much worse. It was the first in the era of CNN and The Internet and email and 24/7 news coverage and all of that.
    A am a born in the U.S.A. patriot, but, hey, Truman nuked hundreds of thousands of Japanese. Burnt them to a crisp. Why bomb # 2? Was it needed?
    That is war.
    So STFU.
    I changed my avatar to a more popular USA born Serb, OK?
    (leans for Satruday: Wyoming +7, Utah State -1.5, small SD State -4)
    Last edited by Serbone; 12-16-11 at 10:59 PM.

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!

Quote Originally Posted by Serbone View Post
    No, it was Radovan Karadzic.
    And you do not know what you are talking about comparing him to Hitler. You probably read a few blurbs and like most sheep believed everything just like that but do not know all of the details, I am sure.
    It was very political, the Serbs won the war against the muslims after the USSR pulled out of Yugoslavia, shit happens, it was big time politics: UK and USA-Clinton cut a deal, they made the Serbs the evil ones. Very complicated.
    Do you know anything about war?
    Shit happens in every one. This was not something to be proud of, but do some reading, all that happens all the time, throughout history, sometimes not as bad, sometimes much much worse. It was the first in the era of CNN and The Internet and email and 24/7 news coverage and all of that.
    A am a born in the U.S.A. patriot, but, hey, Truman nuked hundreds of thousands of Japanese. Burnt them to a crisp. Why bomb # 2? Was it needed?
    That is war.
    So STFU.
    I changed my avatar to a more popular USA born Serb, OK?
    (leans for Satruday: Wyoming +7, Utah State -1.5, small SD State -4)
    Dude... I know you've had that avatar for at least two years... no need to change it.

Also, you might wanna edit your post... I think you meant to say that you're on North Dakota State.