MTek
    MTek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2860

Forget the National Championship Game this Bowl Schedule is Full of blowouts

Starting with Temple beating on Wyoming 1st bowl game, TCU stomping La Tech, Toledo vs Airforce Over 85 at least, Baylor smoking Washington, Rutgers in not going to hang with Iowa State, Cinncinnati crushing Vanderbilt, ..there's quite a few more, I can't wait to see the lines on some of these game

I love bowl season

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

la tech defense very underrated and they have a solid running game and tcu is crushed having to play in this game. will take +14' pts or better with la tech. also vandy beats cincy gl

Boscoe
    Boscoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

any line on cincy/vandy yet?

KACK
    KACK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3495

I agree many of these games should be blowouts but majority of the teams that win these games are excited to be in these bowl games. Beware of the TCU - Boise St teams that aren't happy.. That is why I love Bowl games.. Good Luck Guys!!!

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Boscoe View Post
    any line on cincy/vandy yet?
    no line yet pal. whats everyones guess on when the Money lines will come out?

I agree with OP, this is probably worst slate of bowl game matchups in recent history. there will be a ton of blowouts.