Youkeepthislove
    Youkeepthislove's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3295

OR/UCLA over/under 66

What're you guys thinking on the over under for this game?

I'm having a hard time laying 31 points, but I can't talk myself in to taking UCLA to cover...

I may take the Ducks 1st hf spread. I'm afraid of them sitting starters and letting UCLA get a back door cover. I think they'll still have the pedal to the metal for the whole 1st hf.

willis815
    willis815's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1132

Sitting starters is an interesting point... this makes me hesitant to lay the 31 also. I'm leaning towards the over today. Oregon is going to win, they'll put up big numbers and their defense isn't as good as USC meaning that UCLA should be able to put a few on the board bringing this over the total. also:The over is 4-1 in Oregon’s last five overall and 20-5-1 in the Ducks’ last 26 home games. Ducks like to unload at home. I am not ready to lock in just yet but I am leaning this way.

Duke Fan
    Duke Fan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9801

If UCLA can score 10 it should fall real close to the number

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Youkeepthislove View Post
    What're you guys thinking on the over under for this game?

I'm having a hard time laying 31 points, but I can't talk myself in to taking UCLA to cover...

I may take the Ducks 1st hf spread. I'm afraid of them sitting starters and letting UCLA get a back door cover. I think

they'll still have the pedal to the metal

for the whole 1st hf.
    dont worry man i think Oregon covers the 66 by themselves.But -31 might be safer, cant see UCLA scoring more than 10 points.

Chip Kelly will not be resting his starters in a conference championship game.

Duke Fan
    Duke Fan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9801

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    dont worry man i think Oregon covers the 66 by themselves.But -31 might be safer, cant see UCLA scoring more than 10 points.

Chip Kelly will not be resting his starters in a conference championship game.
    We are on the same wave length Big Bear