WinningIsKeY
    WinningIsKeY's Avatar Become A Pro!

West Virginia (-2) or NO PLAY

Studied this game thoroughly, and the play is West Virginia without a doubt. They are the overall better team, better athletes, coaching, and are playing with a purpose. The fact that WV can win out and make the conference a 3-way tie is enough motivation to win, compared to USF who are 1-5 in conference and are playing for dignity at most. The question here is what QB do you want your money on?? The BEST in the Bigeast in Geno Smith or ( if even playing) a hobbled B.J. Daniels. WV also leads Big East in scoring while USF is 5th ( i believe). WV will get up for this game big time, and at least make all the plays it takes to cover the measly - 2 spread tonight. Looking at the total, it appears to be to high at 55, but i will stay away as of now. I could see a 31-20 WV win

Play here

West Virginia - 2 $110 to win $100

BOL to ALL tonight!!

WinningIsKeY

Who's with me tonight!!!!!!!??!?!

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

Quote Originally Posted by WinningIsKeY View Post
    Studied this game thoroughly, and the play is West Virginia without a doubt. They are the overall better team, better athletes, coaching, and are playing with a purpose. The fact that WV can win out and make the conference a 3-way tie is enough motivation to win, compared to USF who are 1-5 in conference and are playing for dignity at most. The question here is what QB do you want your money on?? The BEST in the Bigeast in Geno Smith or ( if even playing) a hobbled B.J. Daniels. WV also leads Big East in scoring while USF is 5th ( i believe). WV will get up for this game big time, and at least make all the plays it takes to cover the measly - 2 spread tonight. Looking at the total, it appears to be to high at 55, but i will stay away as of now. I could see a 31-20 WV win

Play here

West Virginia - 2 $110 to win $100

BOL to ALL tonight!!

is this a lock?

NOboy
    NOboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

i definitely agree that it's WV or no play. i was leaning USF at first due to their defense and if WVU's OLine can control that pass rush, but way too many injuries on USF's defense and a hobbled BJ Daniels that is doubtful, but i think he will play. leaning more towards a no play but BOL

anthonyc023
    anthonyc023's Avatar Become A Pro!

daniels is confirmed out

dontazeme1
    dontazeme1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

"if it looks too good to be true, then it usually is"

anthonyc023
    anthonyc023's Avatar Become A Pro!

ya ya ya just like houston was last week against tulsa

og4667
    og4667's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2920

usf needs 1 win to get to a bowl game...BJ daniels could still play from what I am reading...motivation is their for both sides

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree with WVU or nothing. WVU's biggest problems in recent games had been their punting and rushing production. They replaced their starting punter with their backup kicker, Corey Smith, against Pitt. He's got a big leg, averaging 57 yards over his 4 punts in that game, compared to the hit or miss performance from Molinari that was averaging under 35. Then Holgerson pulled a couple of their starting OLs and replaced the RG & RT with Quinton Spain (6'6", 330, Fr) and Curtis Feight (6'6", 300, So) who absolutely dominated the Pitt defensive line, opening up running lanes and revitalizing the WVU rushing game in the second half.

All three of these players impressed Holgerson so much that they earned the start in this game. USF has a good defensive line, but I really expect WVU to establish the run early and for Geno Smith to work the play action pass all game. USF's secondary is short several players due to injury and is vulnerable to a high powered passing offense right now. I think WVU puts up no less than 27 tonight, and USF 17-20.
    Points Awarded:

WinningIsKeY gave suicidekings 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

BJ Daniels upgraded to probable

Seaton420
    Seaton420's Avatar Become A Pro!

BJ Daniels is listed as Out and this is huge. Daniels was their big play maker and with him out i see alot of running the ball and check downs. USF does have a decent D thought so i also see alot of value in the Under 55!

Parlay it is

WV -1.5
    Undr 55

$250 to win $630

Seaton420
    Seaton420's Avatar Become A Pro!

I saw that he was listed as out...dunno which is correct either way i still love my play.

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

i'm on wvu. my reasoning is that my girlfriend's dad makes bank betting only college football and nfl, and i've made A LOT tailing him this year on only a few plays a week (of his...i degen too much and bet a few plays a day). he gave me this play early in the week, and he usually only gives me plays on game day.

laugh at this if you want, but he's very legit.
    Points Awarded:

WinningIsKeY gave YouHave2outs 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

sunshine777
    sunshine777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 744

WV is the play tonight. BOL

Utah_Jay
    Utah_Jay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2259

Long time lurker here, finally signed up.

I am in on WV. Share of the Big East title on the line. UF quarterback unlikely to play and even if he does he isn't 100%.

WinningIsKeY

Quote Originally Posted by Shafted69 View Post
    is this a lock?
    What's so funny?.. I supplied information and you supply a dumb ass question like that. Nowhere in the post do i say the word lock. I said WV or no play, so don't try being a wise ass bro. Hope your on USF

BOL to all tonight.. lets make it rain in here!!!

WinningIsKeY

Whew!! Close one here fellas.. A wins a win $$$ let's keep it rolling$$$

Weeton
    Weeton's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

Quote Originally Posted by Seaton420 View Post
    BJ Daniels is listed as Out and this is huge. Daniels was their big play maker and with him out i see alot of running the ball and check downs. USF does have a decent D thought so i also see alot of value in the Under 55!

Parlay it is

WV -1.5
    Undr 55

$250 to win $630

great play