LockPickMaster
    LockPickMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oregon -31 vs UCLA

Anyone seeing the Quack attack covering?

Pew Pew
    Banned
    Pew Pew's Avatar Become A Pro!

yes
    Points Awarded:

Stelio Kontos gave Pew Pew 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

madworld
    madworld's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

UCLA sucks on the road they have lost on average by 25 points. Including losses to Arizona and Utah by 20+ points. I see UCLA getting killed here, but probably won't place a bet because with that big of spread back door stuff really sucks!

dontazeme1
    dontazeme1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Alota points...i like ucla alot of public perception from the 50-0 blowout loss to usc the week before

lite1up
    UTEP +18
    lite1up's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

Gotta be UCLA or no play. USC has proven to be the best team in the conference...Oregon doesn't have the defense nor the firepower on offense to duplicate USC's performance.

Can't lay 31 points here, at some point pride has to come into the equation and UCLA is playing for a spot in the Rose Bowl here. Oregon 45-20 seems about right.

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Line is inflated, but I still wouldn't trust a bad UCLA team to put up a fight. Pass.

remlabme
    remlabme's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lite1up View Post
    Gotta be UCLA or no play. USC has proven to be the best team in the conference...Oregon doesn't have the defense nor the firepower on offense to duplicate USC's performance.

Can't lay 31 points here, at some point pride has to come into the equation and UCLA is playing for a spot in the Rose Bowl here. Oregon 45-20 seems about right.
    also the fact that it might have been matt barkleys last game and it was a bowl game to USC, so they came out with a ton of intensity and were very ready.

passing on this game

sandman0713
    sandman0713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

Quote Originally Posted by dontazeme1 View Post
    Alota points...i like ucla alot of public perception from the 50-0 blowout loss to usc the week before

i know a lot of people wanna be "sharp"...but you will be with the public on this one. everyone will say "hey look, 31 free points in a conference championship game"...and not many are gonna have the balls to lay 31 here. i would say it has to be oregon or no play actually, just based on it being 31 points...tho i haven't looked yet. not saying ucla is the wrong side...just that it will be the popular side for sure.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Pac 12 failed miserably with this whole Conference Championship thing. Why is this game not played at the 49ers Stadium or Seahawks Stadium or anywhere that is a neutral site?

Also why would they set it up so that the good teams can't play each other in the championship? Would be nice to see a Stanford vs Oregon or USC vs Oregon rematch

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Pac 12 failed miserably with this whole Conference Championship thing. Stanford vs Oregon or USC vs Oregon rematch
    Stanford, and Oregon are in the same division. USC is on postseason probation

The fact that thos game is not held on a nuetral site is an utter faliure though. Conference USA does the same thing, and I never liked that either.
    Last edited by HoulihansTX; 11-28-11 at 03:56 PM.

LockPickMaster
    LockPickMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!

Slick Rick is fired. Anyone think the Bruins will put up a fight for their coach even though he is gone or will they just lay down.

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!
    Night-Tripper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3326

Quote Originally Posted by LockPickMaster View Post
    Slick Rick is fired. Anyone think the Bruins will put up a fight for their coach even though he is gone or will they just lay down.
    Dude is clueless... and anyone taking the Bruins are gonna be throwing their money away.

Gamblin'Machi
    Gamblin'Machi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1256

This does not have the feel of a conference championship game. Being played at Oregon with UCLA's coach being fired. I see this as just another game for the ducks and them killing UCLA. This will be a 57-10 game

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

no it should be a big blowout but they only thing that scares me about oregon is they were favored by 16 vs USC and they lost outright to USC.

i already have oregon -31.5 locked in but I was thinking about putting more on it.

Gamblin'Machi
    Gamblin'Machi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1256

USC is a million times better team than UCLA. USC would be a top 10 team this year if they were not on probation.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by LockPickMaster View Post
    Cant believe UCLA fired Rick! what more do you want a guy to do? he got them in the Pac 12 championship game. Wasnt that the goal and the start of the season? To fire a coach the week before the biggest game of the season is absurd.

Stompin_Tom
    Stompin_Tom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4140

Tough to pick when you gotta put money on college kids. lets be honest, oregon can pick whatever score they want. If they want to win by 50 they can. You just never know if theyll let up in the second half or not. Id take oregon though.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

line is up to 32 now will it keep rising?

Ambition
    The Professor
    Ambition's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2452

Quote Originally Posted by Gamblin'Machi View Post
    USC is a million times better team than UCLA. USC would be a top 10 team this year if they were not on probation.
    Amen, maybe even Top 5. No joke.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

well if Virginia Tech is top 5 then top 5 doesn't mean anything. Virginia Tech should be ranked no better than #20

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!
    Night-Tripper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3326

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Cant believe UCLA fired Rick! what more do you want a guy to do? he got them in the Pac 12 championship game. Wasnt that the goal and the start of the season? To fire a coach the week before the biggest game of the season is absurd.
    Rick didn't get UCLA to the Championship Game... the Bruins came in through the back door after Utah and Arizona State nutted up last week.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by Night-Tripper View Post
    Rick didn't get UCLA to the Championship Game... the Bruins came in through the back door after Utah and Arizona State nutted up last week.
    I know a 6-6 record and 50-0 loss to your arch rival is unacceptable. But UCLA somehow won Friday that is a Rose Bowl BCS bid. I'm saying they ahould have waited until after this game to fire him and if pulled off the upset give him another year maybe.

aleiverson02
    aleiverson02's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Hey guys I'm new to this thread I have been reading but not posting, I was born and raised in Eugene, Oregon and still live here. I'm a die hard duck fan and have only missed a cuple games in the past 5 years. I really think that UCLA is going to put up a fight against my ducks, when I say a fight I mean ducks in by 28 points. Neweasel just got fired which to me is gonnna have them play harder we all saw how Arizona played after they tossed stoops. Also USC is playing some of the best football in the country right now, they had so much motivation to kill UCLA, it was battle of LA on top of that USC was playing the squad that was taking there earned spot in the Pac12 championship and USC wanted to prove who was boss. With all that said I hate to say UCLA probably will cover but not by much, I will be betting on props for this game, I try and stay away from DUCK games cuz I can only bet overs and this over is a little to much for me. Hope this helped a little knowing its coming from a DUCK Fan since 90 when I came out the woomb!

colts
    colts's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lite1up View Post

I don't know what you're watching in regards to Oregon's offense. They can put up points in a hurry. Did you watch the comeback fall just short in the second half of the ORE/USC game?? Yes, USC is arguably a top 5 team. This does not make Oregon a bad team. Their defense is not as good as USC's, in my opinion. I can see their defense holding UCLA to 13 or less. I see their offense moving the ball at will and scoring very rapidly and often. 52 - 13 ORE.

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

ucla or no play!!!!!!!!

Coming Back!
    Coming Back!'s Avatar Become A Pro!

All I know is last week I had Oregon -12 second half. Looked great. Oregon did whatever they wanted. All of a sudden Oregon rests all their defensive starters and I got backdoored. Oregon barely covered the game. 31 points is a lot. All it takes is a fumble on a kick or punt return, a 7 minute clock eating drive by UCLA, a tipped ball, and ur screwed.

aleiverson02

Quote Originally Posted by Coming Back! View Post
    All I know is last week I had Oregon -12 second half. Looked great. Oregon did whatever they wanted. All of a sudden Oregon rests all their defensive starters and I got backdoored. Oregon barely covered the game. 31 points is a lot. All it takes is a fumble on a kick or punt return, a 7 minute clock eating drive by UCLA, a tipped ball, and ur screwed.
    Me to man, I had that same spread last week and got ******! Thats what the Ducks do they rest their starters after Chip knows the game is over. I still think this is tough, 31 is a lot of points and you know Chip is going to rest them for the rose bowl.

aleiverson02

Quote Originally Posted by Coming Back! View Post
    Me to man, I had that same spread last week and got screwed! Thats what the Ducks do they rest their starters after Chip knows the game is over. I still think this is tough, 31 is a lot of points and you know Chip is going to rest them for the rose bowl.

HotRush
    HotRush's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 409

Oregon covers IMHO

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

The reason it isn't being held at a neutral site is attendance. If it were off campus no one would show up to it. Having it in Eugene will at least bring out the Duck homers. Who from UCLA would wanna travel to neutral site to watch them get creamed by Oregon?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by HotRush View Post
    Oregon covers IMHO
    Good call hot rush!

I hope Oregon runs the score up big time and just completely embarrases UCLA!

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

typically an overvalued spot for oregon here after ucla was embarrassed last week.

few things at work here:

1. ucla is horrible on the road all season. now they go to the pac12s toughest venue and likely unkind weather as well.

2. neuweasels fired. a lame duck crooked fool on the sidelines, who knows what could happen.

ucla is a complete under machine, while oregon is an over machine, so that makes the total hard to bet.

hard game to bet IMO.

Trident
    Update your status
    Trident's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2791

No love loss for Rick Neuheisel at Oregon for the BS he pulled when he was HC at Washington and Colorado, if Oregon decides to give him a little going away present this game will be ugly.

daviddaman2
    daviddaman2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Oregon or no play here... can't take UCLA even getting 31.

MTek
    MTek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2860

How in the Hell do you watch the Ducks without betting on them.....maybe a prop bet

12 Last