aman86
    aman86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Sometimes it's hard to lose... 5-2 worst case scenario Today

Every once in a while you have one of those epiphanies that something good is just going to happen...

Today is one of those days and I always enjoyed reading some posts on here, so here is a gift back.

First 4 were easy and I feel indomitable, I will be shocked to go worse than 5-2 today and while you never like losing, I think anyone would take being up close to 3 units at the end of the day.

-- I have gone $110 on each so far so have already reaped the rewards and will do the same for the rest, I just felt like this week was super easy, and after confirmation of that yesterday I feel ultra confident to lend some help.

-- Hedging is not part of my vocabulary, it doesn't make sense to me and anyways Stanford and USC are ultra best bets today.

First four were Houston -3, LSU -12, BC +15, Cal +6

Last 7 are:

MICHIGAN -7
    VANDY -1
    NC STATE -12
    TENNESSEE -8
    V-TECH -4
    STANFORD -7
    USC -14

This was an 11-teamer, and I have 7 left to go. Best of luck to you as you decide whether to tail or fade, but fading me is never a good idea, I don't lose when I post here, I make them count
    Attached Images  

aman86

I know some lines have changed, but that makes no difference for me in these games and my betting strategy on them today. When I pick games I expect them to cover by around 10 points, so any changes under 3 points makes little difference to me.

Johnrl21
    Johnrl21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2097

Good luck the rest of the way....Tenn -8 is the danger pick imo

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

gl rest of the way

aman86

thanks, yea i understand, as long as bray is playing i'm ok with it but just feel like tenn will bounce back against a generally week kentucky team

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Are you afraid of + points??

numismatist
    Le roi est mort, vive le roi...
    numismatist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1369

I actually think your worst case scenario here is 2-5.

mp5070
    The Michael Scott Company
    mp5070's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7789

aman86

Quote Originally Posted by numismatist View Post
    I actually think your worst case scenario here is 2-5.
    Not Quite...

Like I said I don't post unless I'm extremely confident and after starting off 1-2 I sweep the last 4 of the day.

I'm actually glad I lost Michigan by 1 because I would've been kicking myself for losing that parlay on Tennessee. The line dropped from -8 to -6 before gametime and I didn't feel like hedging or middling because I couldn't decipher why the drop occurred. Regardless was a good last 2 days going 9-2 SU on those plays I had in the parlay for a profit of $680 minus the $5 parlay and I also hit a nice little 6 team teaser on other plays.

Anyway, that's all she wrote... sometimes people try to be too cute with taking the points because that's what they think sharps do. If you're on that mindset you have no reason sports betting for money. I moved to Vegas 3 months ago to do just that and taking favs has done me quite well, you just have to know which Favs. Fortunately I seem to have an instinctual gift for this thing and its the best job ever. Best of luck to you all. I just don't post much because it seems like everyone wants you to lose and that's the psychological mindfuck losers get a kick out of. Since they're losing their money they at least want to be a bully and feel they are getting their lost dollars back by kicking others when their down. I'm out