Jackamaran
    Jackamaran's Avatar Become A Pro!

2 Team Teaser-B1G Ten

Loving this 7pt two team teaser:
    Mich -1/2
    PSU + 21 1/2
    Michigan is ready to get the OSU monkey of their back with a big win in Ann Arbor today. Hoke has focused on this game all year and won't let his already great season be tarnished by losing to both of Michigan's most hated rivals. As most rivalries games go this one will probably come down to the 4th qtr but i feel Mich will pull it out and start the Hoke era off right.
    PSU will travel to badger nation and try to come home with a spot it in the inaugural B1G Ten championship game. Most people think that whisky will house the emotional drained Nit Lions but with so much to play there is now way they get beat by more than 3 TD's. PSU will try to keep the high powered offence of Wisc of the field as much as possible which means the clock will be moving. Although i don't think PSU will win, i do think they will make enough big plays to keep the margin of victory below 21.

Let’s have a profitable Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SimonSayz
    SimonSayz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3180

I had the same idea in mind but was leaning Michigan -1.5 / Michigan State PK. Good luck to you!

Jackamaran
    Jackamaran's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mich St scares me today. With the Champ game already locked up and a sneaky NW team playing at home.... But Good Luck