WilliamWallace
    I AM WILLIAM WALLACE!
    WilliamWallace's Avatar Become A Pro!

how are you supposed to make plays tomorrow?

With conferences wrapped up such as Georgia, how are you supposed to bet them, same with Michigan State?

Is there any rhyme or reason....college football is a joke

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

The majority of games are meaningful. A few don't matter. If you can tell the difference, then doesn't that answer your question? Stay off the teams with nothing to gain by playing hard tomorrow.

dfish
    Sea Pines
    dfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

Quote Originally Posted by suicidekings View Post
    The majority of games are meaningful. A few don't matter. If you can tell the difference, then doesn't that answer your question? Stay off the teams with nothing to gain by playing hard tomorrow.
    Or you can fade them. Leaning on NW w/points. Thoughts?

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

Quote Originally Posted by WilliamWallace View Post
    With conferences wrapped up such as Georgia, how are you supposed to bet them, same with Michigan State? Is there any rhyme or reason....college football is a joke
    pretty questionable opinion. UGA/GT is huge Rivalry game with recruiting implications. MSU arguably has nothing for which to play, but Dantonio isn't likely to allow his team to letdown. if you think so, there are about 30 other games, but probably best to avoid a sport that you dislike and about which you know little. BOL whatever you decide.

Quote Originally Posted by dfish View Post
    Or you can fade them. Leaning on NW w/points. Thoughts?
    over for me, but if i had to play a side, i'd probably go with NU. i have that game as MSU, 33-27. Persa's finally 100% healthy and Mildcat offense is clicking with Persa, Colter, Ebert. NU has always played well against Sparty (5-2 ATS L7). i'm on the over because NU will throw a ton because they can't run against MSU, and NU will have a hard time stopping Sparty's offense. BOL whatever you decide.
    Last edited by BiffTFinancial; 11-26-11 at 06:37 AM.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

These are 20 year old kids who still love football and not the paycheck. Everyone is busting their ass and wants to win every game every week, period. Nothing is wrapped up for anyone in a package and bow until Christmas and are gonna try like hell and party like its 1999.

jonathon1995
    jonathon1995's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by WilliamWallace View Post
    With conferences wrapped up such as Georgia, how are you supposed to bet them, same with Michigan State?

Is there any rhyme or reason....college football is a joke

Cherry Pick, I only bet 4-5 games a week, mostly 2nd half bets like yesterday Houston and LSU. You can win in the long run making tons of pics, look at the line up and there are some good ones today.

I like college BB better I feel like its more legit.