InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by wtt0315 View Post

yeah i know but its not when it comes to momentum..
    You win the dumbest post award

I doubt LSU has any momentum huh?

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Puppy View Post
    yes the entire program at UGA has millions on the line, LSU has nothing on the line. UGA will be more focused all week, in every department players and coaches. it is worth at least 4 pts and vegas will see that

the sooner you realize that LSU has the sec crown, a perfect season, national champ on the line the better off you will be...

you have quite a imagination to convince yourself that LSU is gonna sleepwalk thru the sec championship gm like it means nothing..

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

Everybody seems to think georgia improved dramatically during the season when in reality they played a bunch of shlt teams on the tail end of their schedule. I mean they beat Kentucky by 9 at home. Kentucky is horrible.

LSU wins by three td's or more.

maroona
    maroona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5079

yes the entire program at UGA has millions on the line, LSU has nothing on the line. UGA will be more focused all week, in every department players and coaches. it is worth at least 4 pts and vegas will see that

...are you serious

Puppy
    2015 -110
    Puppy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigDan View Post
    the sooner you realize that LSU has the sec crown, a perfect season, national champ on the line the better off you will be...

you have quite a imagination to convince yourself that LSU is gonna sleepwalk thru the sec championship gm like it means nothing..
    you dont get the money factor in college sports obviously. if the sec gets UGA into a bcs game (by winning the sec) everyone wins, and anyone who thinks LSU will be as motivated as UGA is dreaming

maroona
    maroona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5079

Quote Originally Posted by BigDan View Post

Puppy
    2015 -110

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    Everybody seems to think georgia improved dramatically during the season when in reality they played a bunch of shlt teams on the tail end of their schedule. I mean they beat Kentucky by 9 at home. Kentucky is horrible.

LSU wins by three td's or more.
    they also held kentucky to 165 yards total, that score is very decieving UGA missed a ton of red zone opportunities. LSU 31-20

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Georgia and Arkansas are two entirely different teams. Arkansas's defense isn't in the same league as UGA's. Most of the points they gave up after the Boise game were due to botches on special teams. If they played Boise today, the outcome would probably be different. This is a very young team that's playing well right now.

That said it's still going to take a few lucky bounces to beat LSU, but their defense is good enough for them to keep it close enough for those lucky bounces to happen. Ironically, Georgia doesn't play that well in the Georgia Dome. I think the line is around LSU -12. I'm looking at more of a LSU/Miss St LSU/Bama type game.

Puppy
    2015 -110

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Georgia and Arkansas are two entirely different teams. Arkansas's defense isn't in the same league as UGA's. Most of the points they gave up after the Boise game were due to botches on special teams. If they played Boise today, the outcome would probably be different. This is a very young team that's playing well right now.

That said it's still going to take a few lucky bounces to beat LSU, but their defense is good enough for them to keep it close enough for those lucky bounces to happen. Ironically, Georgia doesn't play that well in the Georgia Dome. I think the line is around LSU -12. I'm looking at more of a LSU/Miss St LSU/Bama type game.
    ya i agree. LSU has gotten their fair share of special team/defensive TD's the past month pushing some games to blowouts, i think UGA holds them to u28. hopefully vegas sets the o/u in the 50's ill be all over the under

Puppy
    2015 -110

bottomline: LSU vs UGA in a national title game would be 13.5, in the sec game it will be 10

robinhood
    Steal from the books, give to the poor
    robinhood's Avatar Become A Pro!

This. The game will be a war.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

they also held kentucky to 165 yards total, that score is very decieving UGA missed a ton of red zone opportunities. LSU 31-20
    Because they're not that good of a football team. Richt was on the hot seat just a few weeks ago. When they get thrashed by LSU he should just go ahead and get on the first plane to happy valley.

Puppy
    2015 -110

[quote=InTheDrink;12510453]Because they're not that good of a football team. Richt was on the hot seat just a few weeks ago. When they get thrashed by LSU he should just go ahead and get on the first plane to happy valley.[/quote]

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

And then they got 45 dropped on them by south carolina and they haven't played a good offense since. Of course theyve looked better since then. They helped Boise become a major pretender.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    And then they got 45 dropped on them by south carolina and they haven't played a good offense since. Of course theyve looked better since then. They helped Boise become a major pretender.
    About 28 of those points were due to turnovers and special teams. It's not like SC's offense marched all of them. UGA should have won that game easily, but they played sloppy and SC capitalized.

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

About 28 of those points were due to turnovers and special teams. It's not like SC's offense marched all of them. UGA should have won that game easily, but they played sloppy and SC capitalized.

We dont think that LSU can capitalize even force sloppy play and special teams mistakes by now?

Not trying to argue this gm tho, just the ludicrous statements being made by the op..

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

georgia is getting 9 points is that confirmed?

P.F.Kasooff
    P.F.Kasooff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

reading this thread confirms why the BOOKS clean-up year after yr

Puppy
    2015 -110

Quote Originally Posted by P.F.Kasooff View Post
    reading this thread confirms why the BOOKS clean-up year after yr
    ya but which way do you mean. cause 70% in this thread say LSU will win by 15+

are you saying UGA can hang around?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Georgia playing in their backyard but that didnt help vs boise state.

Y is georgia in the SEC championship anyway they got beat by South Carolina

Puppy
    2015 -110

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Georgia playing in their backyard but that didnt help vs boise state.

Y is georgia in the SEC championship anyway they got beat by South Carolina
    because s.carolina blew it

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

How did south carolina blow it dont they have the same record?

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

Lost to auburn and arky

Georgia got lucky because they didn't play anyone worth a shlt in the sec this year. Though to their credit they crushed auburn.

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

bottomline: LSU vs UGA in a national title game would be 13.5, in the sec game it will be 10
    Lay down the crack pipe, you are saying LSU is less than 2 TD better...
    do you watch any of these games? Books would get killed if the line is lower than 14 in any of these, and that is still low prolly...wtf dude

Puppy
    2015 -110

Quote Originally Posted by Monte View Post
    Lay down the crack pipe, you are saying LSU is less than 2 TD better...
    do you watch any of these games? Books would get killed if the line is lower than 14 in any of these, and that is still low prolly...wtf dude
    13.5 pts is a lot of points on a neutral field

everyone is just loving LSU cause they just watched them play. UGA is solid

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

They decide tiebreakers in the SEC by who has the best BBQ, and since that vinegar based crap in Carolina sucks, Georgia won it by default.
    Points Awarded:

mmike032 gave daneblazer 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: mmike032

Bennett
    Bennett's Avatar Become A Pro!

Some people on this site are clueless... I will say this for the 100th time.... Depth and athletes; period.
    Not sure why people don't understand that when you can keep fresh, playmakers in all game, you win. Why do you think Blue looked so good the second half vs Ark? Gee; maybe because he's a good back playing against a gassed Ark Def. LSU has starting athletes standing on the sideline, waiting to play the second half.

One top secondary player, Reid, didn't even play yesterday.. Anybody see Ark playmakers Wright or Adams yesterday? No, because they had depth, so Reid wasn't missed.

And last. This team loves spotlight games; they want to crush teams. The "public" still has the wrong idea that the LSU offense is plain; can't throw; etc. That isn't true; they can throw, and throw downfield anytime they want. But when you can pound the piss out of people running; there is no need to sling it everywhere. They don't average almost 40 points a game by magic.

And people need to understand that turnovers, special teams, etc are part's of a team; it's not a fluke. LSU is excellent there too. So; until some of you guys get this information through your head; you will keep losing money betting against them.
    Last edited by Bennett; 11-26-11 at 07:35 AM.

The DiB
    The DiB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 125

One thing not mentioned in this thread is Georgia's special teams. They are horrible this year. We all saw LSU's special teams yesterday. LSU has a huge advantage in this phase.

Bucky buck
    Bucky buck's Avatar Become A Pro!

i think it might be a laugher as well but i think when they beat GT ppl will then have them fresh in their minds and will look at them as a possible upset vs LSU. at that point +13 to +15 will look like too much and they will have to open it around UGA +9 to +11
    and i hope they do so i can pound LSU with everything i own.......no way this team loses.....

Bucky buck
    Bucky buck's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Some people on this site are clueless... I will say this for the 100th time.... Depth and athletes; period.
    Not sure why people don't understand that when you can keep fresh, playmakers in all game, you win. Why do you think Blue looked so good the second half vs Ark? Gee; maybe because he's a good back playing against a gassed Ark Def. LSU has starting athletes standing on the sideline, waiting to play the second half.

One top secondary player, Reid, didn't even play yesterday.. Anybody see Ark playmakers Wright or Adams yesterday? No, because they had depth, so Reid wasn't missed.

And last. This team loves spotlight games; they want to crush teams. The "public" still has the wrong idea that the LSU offense is plain; can't throw; etc. That isn't true; they can throw, and throw downfield anytime they want. But when you can pound the piss out of people running; there is no need to sling it everywhere. They don't average almost 40 points a game by magic.

And people need to understand that turnovers, special teams, etc are part's of a team; it's not a fluke. LSU is excellent there too. So; until some of you guys get this information through your head; you will keep losing money betting against them.
    agreed x Infinity

xayjtu
    xayjtu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

I'm not sure about this, but I'm pretty sure LSU is 11-1 ATS.
    And anyone who says LSU has no motivation is being foolish. Trust me, the atmosphere alone at LSU this year makes them want to win. Why would LSU want to take a stupid chance with the BCS polls instead of just winning outright?

mmike032
    mmike032's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8274

They decide tiebreakers in the SEC by who has the best BBQ, and since that vinegar based crap in Carolina sucks, Georgia won it by default.

uup115
    uup115's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3146

The number should be LSU -17.5...what's the difference between Arkansas and Georgia?...answer: Arkansas is better.

Puppy
    2015 -110

UGA 31-17 over a ranked team. i bet this game opens up +10 tomorrow

AdaBarber
    Guess who's back......
    AdaBarber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 137

never!

First 1234 Last