Puppy
    2015 -110
    Puppy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Georgia +9 vs LSU?

right around that. ill be all over the bulldogs they are much improved, better QB as well

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

10 or more

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

More like LSU -11 and I think they win handily

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

If georgia wins tommorow they win next week.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by wtt0315 View Post
    If georgia wins tommorow they win next week.
    One has nothing to do with the other, tomorrow's game is meaningless.

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    One has nothing to do with the other, tomorrow's game is meaningless.
    yeah i know but its not when it comes to momentum..

mmike032
    mmike032's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8274

no less than -10 I think.
    If I can get -10 then I'm on LSU

and I'm a lifelong UGA fan
    LSU is gonna boot stomp UGA unless they somehow are world beaters that night

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Anything 10 or less and I will pound LSU even harder than that fat broad from the bar last weekend

CMNoney
    CMNoney's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6389

Lsu -13

TEXAS MICKEY
    TEXAS MICKEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4375

More like -15

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2326

I dont see it less than 14 and I dont see my dawgs covering that. LSU is too strong for anything we can muster.

robinhood
    Steal from the books, give to the poor
    robinhood's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm pounding Georgia anything over 10. The O/U will be in the 40's, and I'm pounding the under too. Going to be a defensive battle.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Quote Originally Posted by Puppy View Post
    right around that. ill be all over the bulldogs they are much improved, better QB as well
    LSU just raped the shit out of Arkansas and you are in love with 9 points LMAO. they spotted those bums 14 points and outscored them 41-3 the rest of the way,

Just give LSU the trophey already.

Georgia....lol. Thanks for the laugh!!!

dfberger23
    dfberger23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

You are buggin, will be 15. Won't be lower than 14.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

LSU seems too good for anyone
    too many top level skill players

Puppy
    2015 -110

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    LSU just raped the shit out of Arkansas and you are in love with 9 points LMAO. they spotted those bums 14 points and outscored them 41-3 the rest of the way,

Just give LSU the trophey already.

Georgia....lol. Thanks for the laugh!!!
    it was 24-17 when i said +9. I still think it will be no more than +11. its a neutral field and LSU will certainly be looking ahead. if LSU needed the win then id say +13.5

iFrat
    iFrat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 240

It's in Atlanta,GA. LSU travels well, but hardly a neutral field. Miles hasn't had a lot of succes against UGA. 1-2 and his 2Ls were ugly. The media will hype this game up just like they did with ark. They want there to be BCS controversy and throw in a 12-0 Hou team. Wouldn't be surprised to see the line open @ -9 or lower. Will obv get bet up a lot. Should still be an easy cash for LSU.

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Georgia is on Arkansas's level, not LSU's. Betting against them hasn't been too profitable this season.

Puppy
    2015 -110

Quote Originally Posted by iFrat View Post
    It's in Atlanta,GA. LSU travels well, but hardly a neutral field. Miles hasn't had a lot of succes against UGA. 1-2 and his 2Ls were ugly. The media will hype this game up just like they did with ark. They want there to be BCS controversy and throw in a 12-0 Hou team. Wouldn't be surprised to see the line open @ -9 or lower. Will obv get bet up a lot. Should still be an easy cash for LSU.
    yes exactly everyone laughing at me saying 14+

UGA is playing for a BCS bowl and LSU is playing not to get hurt. thats a big difference in motivation. if LSU needed the win and UGA didnt id say it would be LSU -16.5, an entire TD difference

The DiB
    The DiB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 125

UGA is playing for a BCS bowl and LSU is playing not to get hurt. thats a big difference in motivation. if LSU needed the win and UGA didnt id say it would be LSU -16.5, an entire TD difference
    Georgia had the "home field advantage" vs Boise, look how that turned out. And it won't be more than a 60/40 UGA split next Saturday. There won't be much of a home field advantage in this one.

This year's SECCG is exactly like last years. Replace Auburn with LSU and South Carolina with Georgia. Auburn had everything in the world to play for. By no means were they playing to not get hurt. If they lost, they would have jeopardized their chances at the championship. Yes South Carolina was playing for a BCS bowl, but Auburn had a national championship to play for. We all saw how that game ended. Auburn was the much better team last year, just like LSU is this year.

LSU by more than 2 TDs, easily. Don't forget they get an extra day to prepare.

maroona
    maroona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5079

Line will be around 12 and LSU win by about 20

Puppy
    2015 -110

people dont realize that UGA has to win to get into a BCS game. if LSU loses they will still go to the national championship game. UGA is an under the radar team because they dont blow anyone out. but when you look at how they move the ball (428 ypg) and how good their defense is playing (263 ypg) i see no reason why they would ever be more than +11. thats +325, anyone laying -425 on LSU in a what is really a meaningless game for them is crazy

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

LSU is not going to the title game if they lose Alabama will pass them in the polls

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by The DiB View Post
    Georgia had the "home field advantage" vs Boise, look how that turned out. And it won't be more than a 60/40 UGA split next Saturday. There won't be much of a home field advantage in this one.

This year's SECCG is exactly like last years. Replace Auburn with LSU and South Carolina with Georgia. Auburn had everything in the world to play for. By no means were they playing to not get hurt. If they lost, they would have jeopardized their chances at the championship. Yes South Carolina was playing for a BCS bowl, but Auburn had a national championship to play for. We all saw how that game ended. Auburn was the much better team last year, just like LSU is this year.

LSU by more than 2 TDs, easily. Don't forget they get an extra day to prepare.
    +1......No home field advantage in the SEC Championship, there will be close to 50/50

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

You are crazy if you think this line will be lower than -14...
    Could even reach -17

The DiB
    The DiB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 125

people dont realize that UGA has to win to get into a BCS game. if LSU loses they will still go to the national championship game. UGA is an under the radar team because they dont blow anyone out. but when you look at how they move the ball (428 ypg) and how good their defense is playing (263 ypg) i see no reason why they would ever be more than +11. thats +325, anyone laying -425 on LSU in a what is really a meaningless game for them is crazy
    You think they want to take that chance, really? They will have the mind set of do or die. I don't know how one can think otherwise, but to each their own.

Meaningless game? They're playing for the SEC championship. I don't know if you follow the SEC, but a lot of folks care just as much about winning the SECCG as they do the national championship. LSU will roll.

maroona

No way LSU finishes the season with a loss, they will play this game as hard as any game this year

iFrat
    iFrat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 240

They def don't play this game soft. This game is also nothing like USC vs AUB. LSU travels very well, but your drunk if you think there won't be more UGA fans in the Dome.

Again the argument here isn't what LSU will win by, I agree it will prob be 2Tds. It is what the opening line will be. I don't see this line opening as high as yall think.

Agree with whoever said folks care just as much about SEC title than BCS title. In our minds whoever wins SEC is gong to win BCS anyway.

Puppy
    2015 -110

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    LSU is not going to the title game if they lose Alabama will pass them in the polls
    unless LSU loses by 90 to UGA nobody is bumping 2 teams ahead of them for the national title game. absolutely no chance LSU does not play for the title. and they will also take UGA lightly as most of you are

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

Quote Originally Posted by wtt0315 View Post

yeah i know but its not when it comes to momentum..
    Arkansas had a ton of momentum too plus played with alot of emotion because of their dead teammate. It lasted a quarter.

Georgia beat programs that were down this year. They escaped the top 3 in the west. Trust me, their is alot of motivation to be "SEC Champions". Auburn should have had a letdown after that Bama comeback last year but they didn't.

On the fast track in the Georgia Dome favors LSU. This could easily end up being a laugher.

Puppy
    2015 -110

Quote Originally Posted by The Seer View Post
    Arkansas had a ton of momentum too plus played with alot of emotion because of their dead teammate. It lasted a quarter.

Georgia beat programs that were down this year. They escaped the top 3 in the west. Trust me, their is alot of motivation to be "SEC Champions". Auburn should have had a letdown after that Bama comeback last year but they didn't.

On the fast track in the Georgia Dome favors LSU. This could easily end up being a laugher.
    i think it might be a laugher as well but i think when they beat GT ppl will then have them fresh in their minds and will look at them as a possible upset vs LSU. at that point +13 to +15 will look like too much and they will have to open it around UGA +9 to +11

maroona

I hope there's plenty of love for Georgia like there was for Arkansas, kept the line down to 11.5 and look what happened, I'd expect a similar line and similar result next week

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

you are gonna bet against LSU with the logic that uga has more motivation to win the gm?

is all i have to say about that...

Puppy
    2015 -110

Quote Originally Posted by BigDan View Post
    you are gonna bet against LSU with the logic that uga has more motivation to win the gm?

is all i have to say about that...
    yes the entire program at UGA has millions on the line, LSU has nothing on the line. UGA will be more focused all week, in every department players and coaches. it is worth at least 4 pts and vegas will see that

1234 Last