Cris_from_Europe
    Cris_from_Europe's Avatar Become A Pro!

Squarest ML Parlay out there for Week 13

It's been a very unlucky season for me so far cause of my decisions to only play teasers and ML parlays loosing 90% of the time on 1 game while hitting the other 4 - 7 play and not ending up with much at the end of the season. I've decided to stay true to my decisions till the end, which is near as I'm not interested at all on betting the bowl games so this week will be my final play. It will be probably the squarest play of all a ML parlay on the very best of teams, all home favorites. Statistically I like my chances having lost most plays very close, I think I'm due for a win if not I hope to lose it by at least 2 - 3 plays and break the routine of loosing a ticket on a 1 gamer. Honestly I can't stand it much longer each week being so close to get a W.

My play for this week: ML Parlay

LSU + Stanford + Michigan + Wisconsin + USC

Best of Luck to all !

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

don't do it man. Michigan might fukk up your parlay, Wisconsin could fukk it up too.

You want a guaranteed winner? Take this one
    Falcons ML
    Bengals ML
    Saints ML

Cris_from_Europe
    Cris_from_Europe's Avatar Become A Pro!

After looking over all the games this week I've decide to add other 3 plays to my Parlay: Tennessee ML + Purdue ML + Alabama -14. Tennesse and Purdue both need a W this week to become bowl eligible + they play really bad teams. I feel very pleased betting on the countries #1 defense to cover 14. Also I've noticed this season that when Auburn looses they loose by at least 14 points: they lost by 14 to Clemson, by 24 to Arkansas, by 35 to LSU and by 38 to Georgia. The fact that this game has some Iron Bowl theme to it make this play even better cause I know for sure Saban will have his guys ready and motivated for this game and not be on a look ahead or letdown spot.

My final play for this week is this ML Parlay:

LSU + Stanford + Michigan + Wisconsin + USC + Tennesse + Purdue + Alabama -14

Best of luck to all !!!