cohbull
    cohbull's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

Questions about USC/Oregon matchup...

The line is up to +15 on 5D now. Can SC hang within two TDs of Oregon's fast paced offense or will the Ducks literally run away with it like they did against Stanford? Is SCs defense fast enough to limit the number of big plays that will come their way? I was initially leaning towards SC but now I'm thinking the over may be the better play here. What looks good to you guys??

DJ Dana
    DJ Dana's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

I think the over is a great play here because Barkley is a good to great QB. They have a sophomore WR who is quickly becoming one of the nation's best (sorry can't recall the name). I think SC can cover here especially at the +15 spread. Should be just a ton of scoring in this one.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm leaning quite heavily to Oregon here, but no play yet. I'm fairly confident that the Ducks can defend Barkley, and last night's loss by OK State opens the door for Oregon to encroach on that #2 spot if they can put up two impressive wins in their last two home games.

Kobe
    Kobe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1961

Oregon -15 is a lock. I will be in attendance at the game today. I hate the ducks, but they are gonna dominate today.

HENHOUSE
    HENHOUSE's Avatar Become A Pro!

Koke do you ever win ? USC was a lock before they took the field..WOW
    Last edited by HENHOUSE; 11-23-11 at 05:26 PM.