Lock Of The Aeon
    Fight fire with fire!
    Lock Of The Aeon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1007

I've noticed a lot of people don't post their record

I see a lot of people posting plays, and a lot of them don't post their long term record. Why is that? And that includes some posters with a large following. I post my record, whether it's good or bad. I think it would help a lot of people in this forum if people posted their updated record regularly. Just my two cents.

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

People should post every day in the Play of the Day thread so we get a better idea of whos word actually means something around here

cmle123
    cmle123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 783

record mean nothing to be honest with you because sport always new stuff happening and updated. last year you may have best record but this year u may be dead last. for me i do give post pick but i rarely post play since i hate giving losing play.i been gambling four years. if u want to follow go ahead

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

The ungrateful and inconsiderate losers are the masses of this site therefore do not deserve any help.....

I've tried every angle to help but always get the same result sooner or later which is overwhelmingly disrespectful bashing............

cmle123
    cmle123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 783

i agree paul poker. i remember u giving chicken dinner play. it was funny but its was rewarding.