Over 47

These are my plays
    Let get it BoL
    Appreciate all feedback
    Please don't reply if it Isnt constructive

flocko76
    flocko76's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3316

any particular reason you like the tar heels? extra time to prepare? va tech looked good last week.

ncsubowen
    ncsubowen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

The people who post plays seem to be all over UNC. It's a hard game to play because I think UNC is too unpredictable. I'd look at a VT team total O28.5 if you like the game over.

footballfanstan
    footballfanstan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Pretty much a dogshit bet to take the over. The total between these two teams almost always goes under.

ncsubowen

covers.com/pageloader/pageLoader.aspx?page=/data/ncf/matchups/g8_trends_5.html

Covers has some pretty good stats supporting the Under here. That doesn't necessarily mean I support it (I still think the VT Team Total over is a good bet), but at least some food for thought.

ikamoku
    ikamoku's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

I usually bet pure instinct which is what this bet is. I read that both teams need wins and UNC has a chance to be good. Also Vtech and Gtech went over (I think) wen I thought it would go under. Thanks formthe feedback guys cuz the info I get from others usually saves me

ncsubowen

Something that I've had success with are team totals. It negates a lot of the variance you get in game spreads and totals - you can afford to be very 1-dimensional in the stats you look at.

BLACKSHIRTS #1
    BLACKSHIRTS #1's Avatar Become A Pro!

tar heels just got shutout by a at best mediocre team in nc state and now they head to blacksburg i wouldnt recomend betting very much on the heels or the over just my opinion bol though

ikamoku
    ikamoku's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

So far so good but should went under maybe?

ncsubowen

Yea, covered the point spread (shows that no game is over in the 3rd quarter, duh) but the over was pretty much dead from the 1q on.