Pickem2win
    Pickem2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4912

I now realize there is only one way to win in sports betting

And thats not to bet!

I just love it when you need a team to win by 2 points and they win by one or a team who is ranked #5 in the country cant make a 40 yard field goal to win the game and cover your 7 team ml parlay...or a team which is 6-3 which is favored by 12 points loses to a team who is 3-6 or two teams that average 60 points per game cant seem to score 30 after youve bet the over. Ive had good weeks where I am up 5-6 units using good money management but at the end of the week you seem to give it all back.

At this point Im going to win by not betting on sports any longer. There is just no way to predict some of the shit that goes on out there and at the end of the day it ends up costing me money. The "rush" isnt worth it and Im tired of it.

see ya

Jonah
    Jonah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Take less favorites maybe. You prob had ASU didn't you? My condolences, Kinda like WSU a lot tonight. Wanted to hammer them at half, but saw 3rd stinger was in there at Q.

Pickem2win
    Pickem2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4912

I dont just play favorites in fact I bet on Oregon tonite, the ravens last sunday and the bears on monday. I love the extra points!

Yes, i did bet on ASU but because I know how truely bad the cougars are. I live in Washington and have watched them loose all year long. To see a 3rd string freshman qb come in and throw for 500 yards and 4 td's is just unbelievable. It just goes to prove my point that you cant predict this kind of thing! I even teased ASU down to a -4.5 and they end up loosing?? Or boise state that couldnt make a field goal and therefore cost me a nice ML parlay?????
    Same thing with the So Miss and UCF! Its great that UCF scores a td with .02 left from the 25 yard line but then to go for the 2 pt conversion rather than going for the extra point and OT???? why?? I needed so miss to win by 2 points and they win by 1?? Again, you cant predict all this shit and Ive just decided its not worth it. To win all week and then lose all weekend just takes the fun out of.

BOL everyone.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Quote Originally Posted by Jonah View Post
    Take less favorites maybe. You prob had ASU didn't you? My condolences, Kinda like WSU a lot tonight. Wanted to hammer them at half, but saw 3rd stinger was in there at Q.
    And that frosh picked a crazy night to set a Pac-10 record for yards thrown, go figure.