lite1up
    UTEP +18
    lite1up's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

Can somebody explain to me how Penn State stands a chance?

I just don't see any angle in which Penn State covers the spread, let alone wins straight up....

Matchups favor Nebraska even without the scandal...

With the scandal, is there any possible way Penn State is mentally prepared whatsoever to play in this game? I mean, maybe they come out with adrenaline and play fired up at the kickoff, which might keep them in the game for a half...but it won't be enough to carry them through to victory. Too many distractions, not enough focus on the game at hand.

If Penn State covers mark me as absolutely stunned. Nebraska -3.5 is my biggest bet of the year so far.

sandman0713
    sandman0713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

Quote Originally Posted by lite1up View Post
    I just don't see any angle in which Penn State covers the spread, let alone wins straight up....

Matchups favor Nebraska even without the scandal...

With the scandal, is there any possible way Penn State is mentally prepared whatsoever to play in this game? I mean, maybe they come out with adrenaline and play fired up at the kickoff, which might keep them in the game for a half...but it won't be enough to carry them through to victory. Too many distractions, not enough focus on the game at hand.

If Penn State covers mark me as absolutely stunned. Nebraska -3.5 is my biggest bet of the year so far.

ok...matchups BEFORE any of this were all penn state. one of the best d's in the land that is very likely to shut down the nebraska run game...and that o is really bad if they can't run. without any of this i honestly feel psu would have won this game by 10+ points in like a 17-7 or 20-7 type game. after all this stuff i decided it was a no-play either way. i just don't see anyone betting penn state here...and the spread came back as -3.5? just a big red flag right there that i would never take a chance on. if those kids have that "us against the world" additude, then i could see it. i mean nebraska just lost str8 up to n'western right? i think everyone feels like psu just forgets everything they know about football because of this...and i just don't feel like that is the case. i would think if anything it would put you into a deeper focus on the game, and maybe bring them together as a team. who knows tho how kids will respond? you would need a therapist to talk to you about feelings and how people would respond to something like this to honestly cap this game...so i say no-play.

lite1up
    UTEP +18

Hmmmm, I've been following your picks this season and respect your capping ability as I've had my best year ever in college football since following this forum and making picks based off of input from you and some others here.......so, that being said - I hope you're wrong as my bet is already locked in, but thanks for your input. Who else are you on today? I've got this one, Texas -1.5, Ohio State -8, Kansas St. +5 , Baylor/Kansas OVER 75 and New Mexico/UNLV OVER 53 locked in so far.

SugarDaddy
    SugarDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Agree 100% with Sandman

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

penn state is the 3rd best defense in the country and theyre at home.

nebraska has no passing game.

also pretty sure the whole world is on nebraska. penn state wins 24-20

lite1up
    UTEP +18

Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    penn state is the 3rd best defense in the country and theyre at home.

nebraska has no passing game.

also pretty sure the whole world is on nebraska. penn state wins 24-20
    Penn State's pass attack ain't much better.

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Penn state has a chance bc paulypoker said Nebraska is a lock.

sandman0713
    sandman0713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

Quote Originally Posted by lite1up View Post
    Hmmmm, I've been following your picks this season and respect your capping ability as I've had my best year ever in college football since following this forum and making picks based off of input from you and some others here.......so, that being said - I hope you're wrong as my bet is already locked in, but thanks for your input. Who else are you on today? I've got this one, Texas -1.5, Ohio State -8, Kansas St. +5 , Baylor/Kansas OVER 75 and New Mexico/UNLV OVER 53 locked in so far.
    well i wish you luck man. i don't have any money on this game...so i will honestly be rooting for all the guys in this forum who went all-in on nebraska. very interested to see what happens here tho. i got 10 plays in my thread...tho you are already on taxas and baylor over. gl today.

lite1up
    UTEP +18

Quote Originally Posted by firehoyt View Post
    Penn state has a chance bc paulypoker said Nebraska is a lock.
    Crap. time to double up on Penn State. Fading that moron's locks is better than any tout service

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

that is all, stop wasting time handicapping football. handicap losing gamblers and you will fair much better, trust me.