Koldazzice
    Koldazzice's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4257

Interesting things to consider in PSU vs Neb

1. This is the last Home game for Senr's at Penn st (was already going to be a big game)

2. Penn st is only allowing what 12 points a game? Thats legit!

3. Penn st has only 1 loss and that was to alabama and is 5-0 in the big 10

4. This game being the last home game was already 4.5 points edge to the home team on Home Field advantage. Now I think its close to a 6-7ish point edge for home field.

5. Line went to 4 at some places yesterday and was pounded back to 3ish.

6. Neb has already told their fans to think twice about traveling because of the riots etc. Every penn st fan wants to say they were at this game.

I took the game +4 and I paid -120 and bought the xtra 1/2
    I also money lined the game.

Sure people will look to fade P st. I think grabbing 4 and also taking it on the Money Line is getting great value in this spot.

Game can go either way but with gambling you need to Identify value and getting 4 plus a money line on a game that I think should be a pick em is great value.

Appreciate all your thoughts and GL

Kold

lilrushc8
    lilrushc8's Avatar Become A Pro!

I disagree completely. This team is going to be so confused and unfocused, you will not believe it! Coaches gone, scandal surrounding entire team, leads to pure confusion.

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

PSU has played NOBODY, Alabama dominated them physically. Nebraska should be able to spread them out and take care of business IMO

HR Paperstacks
    HR Paperstacks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    PSU has played NOBODY, Alabama dominated them physically. Nebraska should be able to spread them out and take care of business IMO
    Word

SASH
    SASH's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why not Penn State??? This 1s for Joe Pa!

arsenalxiv
    arsenalxiv's Avatar Become A Pro!

Penn St. will control this game IMO. They have more to play for after the scandal. They will win it outright. Take the UNDER and PSU. GL

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

This ones for Joe Pa . You really think these kids back those coaches that knew child rapes was going on no they don't

WichitaStateFan
    WichitaStateFan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by beerman2619 View Post
    This ones for Joe Pa . You really think these kids back those coaches that knew child rapes was going on no they don't
    They gave Joe Pa a standing ovation when he announced he was retiring, and reports are some of them cried.

They actually do care about Paterno, and will show it on the field tomorrow.

khaden
    khaden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1124

I live in state college- this place had been turned upside down- the fuckn coward Mcquery was fired today just after interim coach Bradley announced yesterday that he would remain on staff and be coaching on Saturday. Mcquery was the side line offensive signal caller and relay the plays from booth to field. Paterno has hired a criminal attorney who represented pres bush #1 during Iran contra affair. There were riots this week- everday there is new shit going on that is worse than the previous day. Stranger
    things have happened in sports but I can't see Penn state being in this game. Penn state would have a hard time beating nebraska on a perfect week of practice and a great game plan- no way thus happens after all this shit

weatherhawg
    weatherhawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 470

Kolda I agree 100%. I don't see Nebraska coming in and winning this game. Penn State's defense is tough and when you force Martinez to beat you with his arm (which I think PSU will)....you have a big advantage. Additionally....Nebraska's defense is not dominant by any stretch and even though it's been mainly the passing teams that have scored lots of points on them....Penn State will probably have some success in the run game. I just wonder how the whole scandal will affect the level of focus for both teams. I have absolutely no idea how this will affect the players....

My play is Penn State +3...