Georgia Tech Pk

Second Three Team:

San Diego Chargers Over 47.5
    Houston Over 77
    Georgia Tech Over 50

Third Two Team:

San Diego Chargers -7
    Houston Over 77

Thoughts about this money making extravaganza I will experience tonight......all 1 Unit plays ($100)

Even though Denver is going to win the AFC West, (as the NFL is a conspiracy and ESPN runs the NFL and Tebow is the golden child of both).....somebody has to win this game tonight to stay 1 game ahead of the Denver Broncos. Considering the two tough losses to the Chiefs and the Packers, San Diego is still the better team. Oakland is going down fast emotionally and player injuries in the defense open the door to an ass pounding good time for the Chargers tonight. Playing the Chargers on the road on a short week spells DISASTER. Palmer will still put up some points tonight but the Chargers will put up much more and the end result will be in the scoring range of:

San Diego 34
    Oakland 17

The AFC West on Monday Morning will look like this:

Chargers 5-4
    Broncos 4-5
    Raiders 4-5
    Chiefs 4-5

Thoughts for team/totals #2:

Houston wants a motherfrackin BCS bowl berth. Boise State EMBARRASSED themselves at UNLV Saturday night and could not BLOW OUT a SHIT team for the life of them. Everyone posting Under or Houston -34.5 is too much is filling your head with BULLSHIT!

Houston wants a BCS berth. Quality points count. Houston does NOT run the clock out. Houston KILLS YOU. Houston is on TV tonight and have you seen a letdown YET this year from them?

Did I mention Houston wants a BCS berth?

Final score in the range of:

Houston 74
    Tulane 17

Thoughts on team/totals #3

Anyone see Virginia Tech play Duke? Did anybody see that ABOMINATION of a "Top 25 Team" with NO KILLER INSTINCT or a D that could stop the Freight Train we all know as the Duke Blue Devils.......Oh that's right. Duke is a Freight Train in BASKETBALL not FOOTBALL.

This game is for the motherfrackin DIVISION. It's Georgia Tech or Virginia Tech that's going to take the supercalifragilisticexpialidocious title of ACC Champion for a BCS berth.

Forget what you THINK you know......forget about all the Virginia Tech "Love" your reading about on SBR Forum today. This game is going to be an "Option" up the Butt of the Hokie Highway.

Georgia Tech is at home baby. No Spread needed here....That's why it's a PICK EM Brothers ....GT is going to deliver an ass spankin good time to those Hokies from the back hills of Virginia. This is the ATL baby! Not a city where brothers get with sisters, full of crazy half breeds with no teeth addicted to whiskey and crack. THIS IS THE ATL BABY!! This IS NOT the Virginia Tech of old and home field advantage in the end will deliver this win.

Final Score in the Range of:

Georgia Tech 31
    Virginia Tech 24

Oh,

I aint scared of you all sharing your thoughts on this post. I have been laying in wait for WEEKS to deliver this magic.

Follow and GET SOME tonight.

GET SOME MOTHERFRACKERS!!!!!!

As always. Good luck whatever you do.

SmackdownV
    SmackdownV's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

1 Hour until this magical money train leaves the station.

Toot Toot

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

do you have a YTD record? gl with your action

ExposingLines247
    ExposingLines247's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6310

correction althought fun there is no such thing as a smart parlay

SmackdownV
    SmackdownV's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

True point.

However. If I only hit one it's still a "smart" play tonight.

Since I'm going to hit all three it's all gravy baby.

Dom177
    Dom177's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1210

How often do you hit your 3 team parlays? Just curious...good luck tho man