kwangusbeef
    back on grind
    kwangusbeef's Avatar Become A Pro!

gtech +6/u56

what do you guys think about this teaser? yay or nay?

Dom177
    Dom177's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1210

I like GT +6 or +7 but i'm not too sure about the 56. I feel like the over has a better chance to hit if you play it. My teaser was GT+7 with the Chargers -1...both of those seem very capable of hitting and I dont want to get sucked out on an over/under play to ruin my mood tonight. Good luck with whatever you play!

kwangusbeef
    back on grind

Quote Originally Posted by Dom177 View Post
    I like GT +6 or +7 but i'm not too sure about the 56. I feel like the over has a better chance to hit if you play it. My teaser was GT+7 with the Chargers -1...both of those seem very capable of hitting and I dont want to get sucked out on an over/under play to ruin my mood tonight. Good luck with whatever you play!

i ended up teasing gtech +7.5 / sd - .5 (bought half pt) so we're on same boat. good luck bro and lets get that cash!

TheProdigy8199
    TheProdigy8199's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 293

With 4 games on the board tonight your better off teasing something like GT+7 with say San diego -1... or Ohio -1... than to play with an O/U...

rkellyatrecess
    rkellyatrecess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1928

I feel like if GaTech wins it will involve them coming out and scoring early. I don't see GaTech winning and the game going under. Not that GT has to win for your bet to win. So I teased the other way.

kwangusbeef
    back on grind

Quote Originally Posted by TheProdigy8199 View Post
    With 4 games on the board tonight your better off teasing something like GT+7 with say San diego -1... or Ohio -1... than to play with an O/U...

gtech +7.5 /sd -.5