EastSideLV
    EastSideLV's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1462

Quote Originally Posted by postal warrior View Post
    Reading some of your comments I think some of you think Joe Pa witnessed this himself or was taking part in it. He reported what was told to him. He didn't witness any of the acts going on.
    Are you serious??! He did enough to cover his ass and thats it. Had he sat his friend down and said wtf is happening or went to the police or even followed up on his report he could have stopped it from happening to multiple kids. His crime might not be as bad but he is guilty as well.

As far as football goes... penn state is done. They will drop this game and probably the next couple. They are talking about scraping the football program all together, the kids who wanted to pursue a career in the nfl will have to transfer, recruiting is going to be non existant pretty much after this. I don't see many of these players getting pysched up for an organiztion that can let this kind of behavior slide for so many years, I'd be ashamed to be a part of it and definitly wouldn't muster one up for my coach.

sandman0713
    sandman0713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

Quote Originally Posted by Coach Jake View Post
    you comparing child rape to getting a dwi? It's more like he got caught drunk driving after running a few people over, and then the school let him keep his license to keep running over more people. I'm sorry sandman, but you're wrong on this. Paterno, his assistant, and the president of PSU downplayed his actions, even after numerous reports came in from everyone. I don't know about you, but hearing of such acts and doing nothing makes you just as guilty as commiting the crime, that's how I see it. Ya'll are telling me this assistant, ex-qb saw this guy raping a 10 year old and did nothing? He went home and called his daddy? For real that's it? Paterno's dumbass is gone...did you hear him at the little staged retard rally? "Life is tough when people do things to you, you don't want" WTF!!! When I read the thread that said Paterno was a petaphile it made me laugh.....but when you look at how long PSU knew, and how many people knew....it's just f'n sick, too f'n sick, and I can't believe god let's such atrocities occur...Especially at one of America's landmark schools.. Paterno is fired quick, and will spend the rest of his life thinking about what a pussy he was. And the PSU program will suffer most of all...who wants to go to Shower Rape U? When this guy goes to State prison, he'll be targeted for his crimes, and will be lucky to come out a cripple. At least prisoners understand a bit of humanity, unlike anyone, f'n anyone at Penn State.

Lol and penn state on the ML?? Has there been a more disappointing team this year? They might be the consistantly worst team to bet on in CFL... Gl go big! I hope you lose your f'n house.

did you even read my post before quoting it and responding? did i say anything in there at all defending university presidents or joepa?...no. i said there are a lot of innocent teachers, an entire student population that has no part in this, and the football TEAM that this guy was calling child rapist when he made his dumbass quote. these people knew nothing more of this than me or you do...yet he wants them all to pay. read my post and understand the ******* point before you tell me i am wrong. i don't see how anyone in their right ******* mind could want to punish innocent people for the actions of a handfull of others.

Coach Jake
    Winning
    Coach Jake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 480

Quote Originally Posted by sandman0713 View Post
    did you even read my post before quoting it and responding? i said there are a lot of innocent teachers, an entire student population that has no part in this, and the football TEAM that this guy was calling child rapist when he made his dumbass quote.
    Are you serious? This post?
    it's a shame man that people like yourself include a bunch of students who were not even there when this happened, and knew nothing more about this than me or you did, with the few guilty people at that school. if someone in your neighborhood gets caught driving drunk, do we then assume the entire neighborhood is composed of drunk driving *****? really sad that you don't even realize how wrong you are when you say things like "nebraska rolls the chil molesting penn st". studensts and teachers at that school are being made victims as well because of people like yourself.
    And don't go putting the TEAM in caps, because you did NOT mention them or the players. So are you sure you said it or did you just mean it? Big difference, bro. The only specific people you mentioned are the teachers and students and you actually had the nerve to call victims. Being a PSU teacher or student is a choice, but the TEAM and PLAYERS are partially victimized because it's a football issue and they cannot leave or change anything. I can also guarantee they're not out they're acting like retards, they know how serious this is.

All these PSU students, aka your victims, are rioting right now, and not because they're upset at these atrocities, but because they're upset Joe's not coaching this saturday....Has that what our society has come to? Seriously? These kids aren't even human beings, let alone victims, so Ima say it, F PENN STATE! F these kids that are so concerned with their LAME DUCK football coach and a meaningless record that they need to go out, and take sides with the decisions that might destroy a program that's literally built on honor and prestige. Their motto is even "Success with honor!" and "Laws withour morals are meaningless", and where are these "morals"? Maybe Penn State should try a humanity 101 course, "how not to act like a retard"

How Fd up is child rape that had been taking place under the school's awareness, within the school's facilities, for a possibility of 40 years!!?? If you think any matter here is more important than these 20+ cases than you're crazy.

Turn on your TV bro, this goes way beyond Joe Paterno and football altogether. This is whats wrong with our society, what's wrong with the people we see around us every day, and anyone taking any sides besides the one of these helpless children is a str8 lunatic. This whole situation makes me so f'n mad. Fire Paterno, Fire the AD, President, and every FB assistant. I'd also kick out every f'n kid in those riots. This mob makes me sick, and if you have any room for sympathy for PSU students and teachers than you make me sick too...I just have one question, do you think Joe Paterno is a victim?
    Last edited by Coach Jake; 11-10-11 at 03:52 AM.

Rkteez
    Rkteez's Avatar Become A Pro!

I believe until we know what the exact words was told to Joe Paterno, we will never know what we would of done.

Back to the topic, I totally agree with you on Penn St players will be playing as hard as they can to give JP a good send off.

If anything I think Nebraska would be somewhat distracted by the crowd + the scandal while PSU players will be fully focused on getting the W for JP.

Just my 2 cents

Coach Jake
    Winning

Quote Originally Posted by Rkteez View Post
    I believe until we know what the exact words was told to Joe Paterno, we will never know what we would of done.

Back to the topic, I totally agree with you on Penn St players will be playing as hard as they can to give JP a good send off.

If anything I think Nebraska would be somewhat distracted by the crowd + the scandal while PSU players will be fully focused on getting the W for JP.

Just my 2 cents
    We might never know the exact words spoken to Joe, but how much would you need to hear? It makes so much sense when you look at the stupid crap he said last night, "sometimes people do things you dont want"....lol wtf? This is the kind of pushover crap that ended his career.

caseyking2
    Clemson Tigers!!
    caseyking2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2490

They just said on the xm college sports that the seniors have said they WILL not suit up for this game out of their respect for their coach. Just a little info before anyone puts their life savings on this game. I myself will not put a dime on this game.

sandman0713

Are you serious? This post? And don't go putting the TEAM in caps, because you did NOT mention them or the players. So are you sure you said it or did you just mean it? Big difference, bro. The only specific people you mentioned are the teachers and students and you actually had the nerve to call victims. Being a PSU teacher or student is a choice, but the TEAM and PLAYERS are partially victimized because it's a football issue and they cannot leave or change anything. I can also guarantee they're not out they're acting like retards, they know how serious this is. All these PSU students, aka your victims, are rioting right now, and not because they're upset at these atrocities, but because they're upset Joe's not coaching this saturday....Has that what our society has come to? Seriously? These kids aren't even human beings, let alone victims, so Ima say it, F PENN STATE! F these kids that are so concerned with their LAME DUCK football coach and a meaningless record that they need to go out, and take sides with the decisions that might destroy a program that's literally built on honor and prestige. Their motto is even "Success with honor!" and "Laws withour morals are meaningless", and where are these "morals"? Maybe Penn State should try a humanity 101 course, "how not to act like a retard" How Fd up is child rape that had been taking place under the school's awareness, within the school's facilities, for a possibility of 40 years!!?? If you think any matter here is more important than these 20+ cases than you're crazy. Turn on your TV bro, this goes way beyond Joe Paterno and football altogether. This is whats wrong with our society, what's wrong with the people we see around us every day, and anyone taking any sides besides the one of these helpless children is a str8 lunatic. This whole situation makes me so f'n mad. Fire Paterno, Fire the AD, President, and every FB assistant. I'd also kick out every f'n kid in those riots. This mob makes me sick, and if you have any room for sympathy for PSU students and teachers than you make me sick too...I just have one question, do you think Joe Paterno is a victim?
    ok...i will say something i rarely say here, because i feel everyone is entitled to an opinion. you are honestly an idiot man. how can you not read my original post and understand it? it says nothing about joepa or the people involved here...and i could give a shit about any of them. it speaks about the kids who go to school there and the teachers there who have no part in this. the dude i was responding to groups all of them together with these guilty men and refers to them all as child molesters..."nebraska rolls the chil molesters of penn st". judging from his posts here in this forum, he is the kind of guy who would go out breaking the dorm windows of innocent kids...or any other hurtful thing he could think to do to the "chil molesters of penn st". i don't even know why i argue with you man. every time you respond to me, it is clear you don't understand the post you are responding to. if you want to group me in with the joepa supporters just because i don't feel the innocent people there should be punished, well go ahead. the fact that you seem to have such a huge problem understanding the point of my original post leaves little room for you to be calling people "retards" tho. "and if you have any room for sympathy for PSU students and teachers than you make me sick too"...if i have any sympathy for innocent kids who weren't even in school there when this happened then i make you sick too...lol. says all i need to know about you. i will go back to capping games, because fighting with a dumbass on here who can't even understand what he is reading is pointless.

sandman0713

hey you know what jake...don't even bother with a response for me. i honestly don't care what you or most any of the other people have to say about me or penn state, and i should have never posted in this thread. this is a gambling forum, and that is why i read and post here. not wasting anymore time fighting with people here. the fact that children were victimized the way they were makes me sick...and i would never defend anyone responsible, and haven't. i just feel that some people need to wake up and realize that these students didn't even go to school there when this happened. i haven't read the report, and i won't. we have a legal system in our country to handle this stuff...and nobody here can change it with a post in an online forum. anyways...post away calling me whatever you wish. i am sure you will find some kind of support for joepa in the words of this post, or sympathy for child rapist, or some other twisted shit not mentioned here.

Coach Jake
    Winning

i just feel that some people need to wake up and realize that these students didn't even go to school there when this happened. i haven't read the report, and i won't.
    Naw bro I read your vague shit, and you tend to mean shit that you didn't even write. Did I misunderstand you calling these students victims? This guy had an office on Campus until last week, so yeah these students were here when this shit was going on, and everyone knows that. F PSU and JP, they get no sympathy from me. Maybe you should make a thread for stong opinioned retards who don't take 5 f'n seconds to read what they're arguing about. If you want to argue with me then at least go read up. I'd like to think that you're just an ignorant PSU fan, but you get in cat fights every week and this is just one of those.

diehardfan
    diehardfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

God bless there are dumb bastards on this board.

Bighawk206
    Bighawk206's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lol dont be a fool put the house on neb

Coach Jake
    Winning

if i have any sympathy for innocent kids who weren't even in school there when this happened then i make you sick too...lol. says all i need to know about you
    If you say it twice then ill correct you twice....This guy was on campus until last week, that's why this is such a big deal dude. Had he left campus in 2002 like you might think, then there would be no problem. You're wrong and you don't know the facts, get over it.

sandman0713

Naw bro I read your vague shit, and you tend to mean shit that you didn't even write. Did I misunderstand you calling these students victims? This guy had an office on Campus until last week, so yeah these students were here when this shit was going on, and everyone knows that. F PSU and JP, they get no sympathy from me. Maybe you should make a thread for stong opinioned retards who don't take 5 f'n seconds to read what they're arguing about. If you want to argue with me then at least go read up. I'd like to think that you're just an ignorant PSU fan, but you get in cat fights every week and this is just one of those.
    it is funny to be called a retard over and over again by someone who has such trouble spelling simple words...lol.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

u prolly gonna be the only one who loses this bet

sandman0713

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    u prolly gonna be the only one who loses this bet
    loses what bet?...i don't have any money on psu. my guy wouldn't take it at the time, as stated in my thread, and afterwards i was glad he didn't. too many unknowns involved to risk money on...and the more i learn, it just seems wrong for anyone to try to make a buck off of it.

Coach Jake
    Winning

loses what bet?...i don't have any money on psu. my guy wouldn't take it at the time, as stated in my thread, and afterwards i was glad he didn't. too many unknowns involved to risk money on...and the more i learn, it just seems wrong for anyone to try to make a buck off of it.
    PSU seniors aren't playing....I hate Nebraska and PSU equally, but they play is Neb without those seniors. We're not making a buck on the tragedies, we're making a buck on the backwards PSU program.

postal warrior
    postal warrior's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Do any of you know what was told to Joe Pa cause it sounds like you all do. The fact is that Joe Pa did what was required of him by law. The Penn State campus has their own police dept. Who is to say that Joe reported this to his supervisors and they told him that they looked into it and they didn't find anything?

None of you know that. You are all killing this man and haven't even heard his side of the story.

Penn State rolls on Saturday. Hammer that shit!

First 12