iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tnf - ni @ bg

NFL/NCAAF WTD: 1-0 +2u

1 play at the current time, considering another but not sure yet, will post if play.

1H - Bowling Green +3 -110 - 2u

BG's 1H #s @ Home

In BG's 4 homes games this season, they have never trailed at the break:

Lead 3-0 v. Temple
    Lead 7-0 v. Toledo
    Lead 14-7 v. Wyoming
    Lead 35-10 v. Morgan St

BG's Home Defense

BG gives up 19.8 PPG @ home this season. They have shut out their past 2 opponents at the break, Temple and Toledo (1 ok offense in Toledo with a good rushing game which is NI's goto and 1 solid offense in all aspects in Toledo).

NI's Defense

NI had 60 and 30 hung on them FG their past 2 games, both road games; 24 and 10 in the 1H of these ball games to Toledo and Buffalo respectively.

Key Returner

Anthon Samuel - Returning from concussion tonight, his 4.2 YPC should be a key factor tonight to move the chains and set up the passing game.

Bowl Eligibility

At 4-5 with only 3 games left the hope is fading but there is still hope and the schedule is favorable for this to happen. A win tonight would even them up at 5-5 with Ohio at home on deck followed by a road game @ Buffalo.

Just a few reasons I like this one tonight, I'm expecting them to come out fired up tonight. The O will be able to move the ball on this suspect NI D and the D will be flying to the ball and I'm confident they can keep this high-powered NI O in check in the 1H. Catching a FG @ home with this D and team's 1H track record thus far this season at home is a good play IMO. And I don't think this is a too good to be true line, I think it may be an overreaction to NI putting up 63 to a piss poor Toledo D and special teams.

Good Luck.

Xstream
    Xstream's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks for the write up!