bmuelle21
    bmuelle21's Avatar Become A Pro!

10-2 - Saturday Morning/Afternoon Picks

I have four picks for the morning/afternoon games. I've been on a little hot streak this past week so i'll continue to post picks until I drop below 50% as I said before. The picks will also be listed in order of confidence level.

Stanford -21 - OSU played Arizona State pretty tough this year but still lost by 15 points. They also played Wisconsin decent and they still got shut out losing by 35 pts. Stanford is better then Wisconsin and I'd expect a similar score. Look for Stanford to score early and often and you shouldn't have a problem with worrying about a backdoor cover.

The next 3 plays are pretty much similar when it comes to my confidence level of the games.

Virginia -3 - Virginia has come into this game pretty hot. They have beat both GT and Miami. Maryland on the other hand comes in as an underperforming team. Yes they have played teams like GT and Clemson close but I still see Virginia able to still win this game simply because they have just been playing better football lately. On paper both these teams look pretty even but I think Virginia gets it done partly because of the solid defense they have been playing.

Utep +1 - Not quite sure why rice is actually favored in this one, they have been destroyed by almost every team they have played. I pretty sure that I haven't missed anything when looking at this game. Also to help the case for UTEP they are 6-2 ATS this season. UTEP played So. Miss. pretty good before eventually losing the game in the 4th. They also played Houston extremely close whereas Rice got hammered. UTEP should win this game and honestly I don't think this game will be very close.

Mich. St. -27.5 - This is a lot of points to lay and I understand that MINN just won at home against Iowa last week. One thing to remember is that Iowa is definitely not the team that they have been the past couple of years (which is why i'm surprise some people feel so confident picking them against Michigan on the spread). Anyway with this game being played at home I think Mich. St. coming off a tough loss at Nebraska is looking for a strong game here. The backdoor cover is certainly a possibility when the spread is this high but I still think Mich. St. covers.

I will try to post my plays for the night game before I head out to the OkState game later. I have family in town so I've been pretty busy. If I do get a chance to post I probably won't have right ups for the games but I'll still try to list the game in order of confidence or put a unit value on them.

3-1 NCAAF
    4-0 NFL
    3-0 NHL

GL EVERYBODY!

bmuelle21

I just wanted to change one thing...i would put Mich.St above Virginia and UTEP in order of confidence level

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

with you on these gl muelle

numismatist
    Le roi est mort, vive le roi...
    numismatist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1369

Love Virginia today. I feel they are very underrated team and I love their running game, and big rock solid lines.

mp5070
    The Michael Scott Company
    mp5070's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7789

...Virginia -3

bmuelle21

Quote Originally Posted by paranoyd androyd View Post
    with you on these gl muelle
    you too man!

bmuelle21

Quote Originally Posted by mp5070 View Post
    ...Virginia -3
    Quote Originally Posted by numismatist View Post
    Love Virginia today. I feel they are very underrated team and I love their running game, and big rock solid lines.
    I got burned on Virginia when I picked Miami against them. Hopefully they can win back my money with a win today lol