leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Colorado +21.0

Well this is what i see from this matchup:

USC played a game of the year in ND and won, then came home and played a 3 triple over time loss with Andrew now they play at Colorado, they could be tired, unmotivated...

Obv Colorado is terrible but at least they play at home and getting 3 scores spread...

And finally the forecast is snow and 30 degrees in Boulder, that could be a little cold for surfers from Cali.

Best of luck guys, lets keep rolling!!!

lite1up
    UTEP +18
    lite1up's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

Ballsy play, Colorado could cover but after getting killed by Akron and BC tonight in a teaser, I'm shying away from these terrible teams. Only Friday night play for me is the other side of this game, I'm done betting on the MAC this season. Good luck!

leetreaper

Thanks you too.

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

Personally, I think its USC minus the points, or a no play. Yes, the trends say fade a team coming off an emotional loss, especially when they're on the road, but this is a USC team that's going to be in the limelight tomorrow, and they're coming in with a chip on their shoulder. On the other side, look at what Colorado has not been able to do against top tier pac 12 teams...it's USC or no play. Colorado doesn't score more than 16 pts...mark it down. Also, if you take away the TO's in the Stanford game, look at what USC has been able to do to lesser teams. Colorado will be the weakest teams its faced so far, and Washington on the horizon is not necessarily a look-ahead team..though their record is not too shabby. If they're playing on a Saturday afternoon in the same situation, I could see Colorado, but not on a Friday night.

Not a strong enough play for me to put money down....

AdamStock1983
    AdamStock1983's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 384

I think tomorrow night is a huge flat spot for the men of Troy. They played their Superbowl last week. Throw in the fact that Lane Kiffin is a terrible coach and the game is on national TV at altitude, give me 3 plus TD at home. I think the Buffs keep this within 10 for an Easy cover IMO

AdamStock1983
    AdamStock1983's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 384

Also on a short week

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

Aint gonna lie, this Buffs team has had a pretty tough schedule so far. But this team has also lost ATS in its last 6 or 7 games. I think with the weather and unpredictable how USC is gonna come out, the UNDER looks good.

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

And while another storm is potentially brewing for later in the weekend, Friday night’s forecast calls for dry weather and temperatures in the high 30s— only about 10 degrees colder than in Los Angeles.
    But Embree and the Buffs still have this working in their favor: higher elevation.
    “I know how the altitude affects you when it is real cold, too, it can get your lungs good,” Embree said. “We need it all.”

The Buffaloes may receive a boost on offense with receiver Paul Richardson and tailback Rodney Stewart possibly returning from knee injuries. The two have accounted for 46 percent of the team’s yards from scrimmage despite missing six games between them.
    “The team is just tired of losing,” Stewart said. “So we get our best players back and we can come out there and play our hardest and hopefully get a win.”

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

If you wanted action tomorrow, that might be the best call Tokio

ebelisle22
    ebelisle22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

c.mich +1, how you feeling about that tomorrow night?

leetreaper

C mich are 0-6 on the road, kent played decent D, cant put my money on it, liking Over though.

leetreaper

7 - 0 woot woot

leetreaper

didnt take while, lolz...